Ohio Business College - Sheffield Reviews

I am a graduate and I got a great start. The resources available to help students to achieve their career goals are endless. Instructors who actually care. I was nervous to start. and even more nervous when it was time to graduate. I received the same support beginning to end! I make great money now and it was because my education at OBC open doors for me.
Teachers are ok. Classrooms are small, and some of the IT lab equipment could be better.
OBC is an OK school, but it is not the greatest that you could get for the amount spent. I'm graduating in fall 2016 and have 20k worth of student loans. They do not offer online classes, teachers are usually only on campus once a week. Attendance is a very important thing, teachers will personally call you if you're not in class. Overall, my experience at OBC has been good. I've had great instructors, I just wish the school was bigger.
Start Your Review of Ohio Business College - Sheffield
The last class to graduate was very small they all finished but only one of them actually got a job in the field .
They do not focus on multiple areas of study. The enrollment process is all in person. Teachers may only be there once a week so you could not meet with them unless they come in on a day off.
I have had excellent guidance from all the personnel from the time I applied to presently when I inquired about adding accounting to my business curriculum
the financial aid process is easy and convenient with the help of my counselor. so far the tuition is well worth the education and helpfulness of the instructors.