Ogle - Hurst is a for-profit college located in Hurst, Texas in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 104 undergraduate students. The Ogle - Hurst acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Cosmetology, Esthetician and Skin Care, and Cosmetology Instruction and Salon Management. Ogle - Hurst alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $19,400.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ogle School - Hurst
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Ogle School - Hurst Reviews
You understand from bottom line the importance of sanitation and it is healthy to be clean at school and everywhere you go. You learn customer service which helps you be a better person and have manners everywhere you go. You learn to sale and get a hold of the clients attention. And you learn to cut and style hair. Also color, nails, make up and skin care.
I went in for a tour. It seems as if they school was organized. I don’t have much to say because I am not currently enrolled, although I want to be.
It was fun and the tour makes you have a great feel