Oglala Lakota College Reviews

I like my classes Im enrolled in, most of the instructors are very flexible which is good for me because i am a mother of 2, sometimes i have sick kids and sometimes i have baby sitting issues. What i would change is the housing available, dorms are available but there are only 10 in one building and they are never available to apply for.
I went to Oglala Lakota College to get my G.E.D and then I started attending classes in 2012. It's a great school with amazing down to earth instructors. I'd recommend anyone who wants a education with a career to attend.
Culturally Rich. Very diverse and segregated. Country atmosphere and very family oriented. Amazing people very nice and understanding instructors. A lot of native American culture and pride. best place to be when looking for your belonging. great place to study and focus a lot on your education.
Start Your Review of Oglala Lakota College
I would like the parking lot to be expanded, I also would like if OLC college students here in Rapid City could have an area where we as students can apply for an apartment. I also think that Oglala College should be able to share money with other college centers. I also think that people in office can't make rash decisions.
I love going to school here but I would like more things involved with learning the language because it is a Lakota school. Maybe hear more teachers speak it or some thing so that students will get more involved.
Oglala Lakota College has small class sizes with a very hands on staff. Everyone at Oglala Lakota College is extremely nice and helpful. If you have a question that the instructor doesn't know they will direct you to the center director and your questions will be answered.
The experience at this college is great because I'm around all Native people and the culture is unique. I would like to see more courses offered and bigger dorms.
I have went to Oglala Lakota College for one semester. I have had an great experience and expect to get my degree with Oglala Lakota college . The teachers along with counselor's are great to work with I have a good relationship with my advisor she is awesome.
The school hours really work out for me. It lets me work around my work schedule and other plans for my classes.
It is okay to some extent because I work good by myself so it don't really matter to me.
I am not really sure about that I didn't look into it.
I have instructors that really help me in my careers and future and I really appreciate their concern for their students.
You have some instructors that really help you out and some that are your average teacher that don't go of their way to help you out.
The instructors really help me advance my knowledge of the real world.
One of the perks of going to a small school is that you get hands on experience with the projects and work.
Oglala Lakota College offers get assistance to graduating students, including job fairs, further education, and support through it all.
At Oglala Lakota College there are a wide variety of classes offered at different times and on different days. Also, the college has several centers through the West side of the state so if a class you want is not offered at the center near you, you can take the class at another center.
Start Your Review of Oglala Lakota College
So far my experience with the instructors has been great. They are all very passionate about their students and their work.
I have known several Oglala Lakota College graduates over the years and they all have had success in jobs after graduating. The college hosts career fairs at the end of each semester in order to help students gain employment.
Oglala Lakota College make me feel involved in my major and allows me to be very involved in my course load. I am currently taking basic classes but have already discussed my course load throughout my years here with my counselor to make sure I stay on track and get my degree in a timely manner.