Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College Reviews

I like that I can learn a trade. I can go at my own pace. At the end of the course I will have a certificate to do a job and have an income to support me and my son.
I like how flexible the schedule is. They really understand how busy the life of a college student can be between balancing work, family, and school life.

What I would like to see change is the teachers availability to sit down and actually talk with students. I believe that they should have a time that is set aside to talk to students about questions for the program.
Pretty great! It is just very difficult to make progress. I am in the culinary arts program and it is fantastic, but the weight of progress when you can't make what you need when you need is difficult.
Start Your Review of Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College
Being able to start this program while being in school had saved me so much money! and I am currently almost done with it so that I have a good job to be able to help further my education!
They are helpful for most reasons.
This class was very easy-going and hands-on. There were always classroom competitions, and the winners would get a new tape measure, posters, or more. It is a class made for those who don't mind getting their hands dirty, and want to work with their hands. The schedule was extremely flexible, and all you would have to do to change your schedule is talk to your instructors and counselors for like 5 minutes! It was a great class, and a great school.
Classes Easy – Class schedule was very easy and flexible. Classes are at your own pace.
The reason I chose this school was for it's ease. This was an online school and I could work and go to school. The only complaint was they did not help me get my pre-req's. No information on them either. I understand that i can not transfer any credits to finish my associates.