Oconee Fall Line Technical College Reviews

I have had nothing but great help with my application process.
I am just beginning but I have heard nothing but great things!
The employees have been excellent!
Start Your Review of Oconee Fall Line Technical College
I love OFTC this far.
I am just starting Oconee and I have heard nothing but great things. I have had so much help during my registration and have had no problems thus far.
The class setting is good. My class isn't too big and everyone is friendly. We learn a lot of new things every day.
I came from a bigger college so most of my credits transferred
I haven't taken a ton of online courses, but it's cool
I've only really had one experience so far, but my professor is really cool and helpful!
Well, it's a business-like environment. So we have a bunch of career-helpful systems.
I haven't been for too lone and I only have one teacher for all four of my classes. But I like it so far.
My overall experience has been great. I joined the SkillsUSA team my first semester and won a silver metal in the state competition in Atlanta Georgia. I also received my ARRT certification as a radiologic technologist. I am currently enrolled at OFTC to acquire my license in mammography. This is the best school in the state of Georgia.
It was definitely an learning experience. I would do it over again, because it was fun for the most part.
It's acceptable , but can use some work.
The instructors are cool, and they will help if asked.
It's fun. It's fun to learn about wiring up different laps, and working on PLC's and instrumentation.
Everything is good. I could use some money for my tools that I need.
Start Your Review of Oconee Fall Line Technical College
Some people can be fun to be around. Others are not considerate about others.
Fast and reliable network capability.
They will help you to get a job.