1. Bloomfield Hills, MI
  2. 2 Year

Oakland Community College Reviews

I liked the professors most at Oakland Community College and the resources that the college had to help students
Great environment. Small classes and nice campuses in different areas. Overall a great community college
My experience at Oakland Community College has been average. I have found that some campuses offer a lot more resources than others. For example, I do take advantage of out-of-class tutoring and events. At one campus, I am able to get extra help for 3 of the classes I am taking. At another campus, there are zero resources outside of class.
I like how you can have a one on one with your teachers it made it much easier for me to excel this semester
After finishing my 1st semester and attending classes at 2 different campuses, it has been a great experience!
The professors at Oakland Community College are a hit or miss. They either are the best professors or they know nothing at all; something I wish I could change about the consistency rate.
Teachers are well accredited, and small classes makes it so easy yo understand everything. the building is very nice and updated. they provide alot of useful resource for students. highly recommend.
The curriculum I've encountered so far has been very reasonable. I have not had much hassle or frustrations.
So far I'm enrolled in my first online class. Its great, I love it. It is a completely different way of learning and I think its one of the best for me.
I haven't had any interaction with these offices personally but from what I've been told they are reasonable.
  • College Senior
  • 5 months ago
  • Value
The professors are very helpful and are willing to help students and work with them when the student puts in an effort.
I haven't started the courses for my degree program yet. I needed to start with my associates in applied science. So far the associates in applied science courses I'm taking are very helpful and I've enjoyed them.
  • College Senior
  • 5 months ago
  • Value
I work through the Federal Work Study program, I really enjoy it. Everyone is really helpful and understanding. By far the best job I've had and I don't waste gas going to job off campus.
So far I found the classes are not hard if you get the help you need and try to be successful. You do need to put forth in effort but usually if you try the teachers are understanding and there are a lot of tutoring options.
Transferring credits are very easy I've heard from my counselor so it's whenever I'm ready to transfer
I like being in the classrooms better because it's more efficient for me
The people are very helpful in the career center
  • College Sophomore
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
It's good going here when you're trying to transfer to an university one you graduate here
  • College Sophomore
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
The professors I have gotten so far for my classes are great
I have not taken more than one online class but easy.