Oakland City University is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
Division II Independents
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Oakland City University
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management94 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies32 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities24 Graduates
Elementary Education13 Graduates
Early Childhood Education6 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies4 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.8 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.8 responses
After Oakland City University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
Oakland City University Reviews
Review Oakland City University
One experience that sticks out the most is welcome week. Oakland university was full of energy and excitement. Each day something new was going on, I looked forward to seeing the new attractions and guest that would appear around campus. It was nice getting free food and free swag. Considering i was a freeman and I had no idea what to expect for collage this made me feel welcomed. All the different groups, clubs and organisations were very welcoming. I was able to join and learn about the many different options I had.
I have had the best experiences at OCU so far. The staff has been so helpful and my professors are awesome. There has been tons of homework and many late nights, but I am on a mission to succeed! I have meet many new people from across the world. I am grateful for the decision I made!
Harder than I thought. Lack of jobs that fit into the school schedule. One professor is unfair and non-conformist in teaching style. The school is great for a first time student. small campus, staff and majority of professors are helpful and concerned., My mom really appreciated the help given by financial aid(over and above).