Nova Southeastern University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.107 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.126 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.126 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.138 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.159 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.69 responses
Nova Southeastern University Reviews
It's a blessing to attend one of Florida's top private schools. This school gives their students all the resources possible to acheive beyond their capacity. I've always said that if you don't make it at Nova, it's because you didn't put in the effort. The staff all across really care for their students. Professors are all easy going, professional, helpful and approachable. There's no such thing as assistant professors at this institution. You have real professors that practice what they teach for a living. Nova is hands down the best school ever!
I went to Nova University with my Health Science class. It was honestly the best experience I've had at a university. I was left with my jaw-dropped. I wanted to stay and never leave. I wouldn't change anything about the school because the students were very helpful and answered all my questions. The materials they used were amazing, they had dummies ("patients") who actually breathed and could give labor!
My experience here begins with my beloved husband who got his master's here. His experience was so positive it inspired me, a 33 year old mother of three babies to resume my studies to secure a brighter future for my family. Juggling kids, home, and life, I was not only admitted to their school of Communications Science and Disorders but granted the Dean's scholarship. An unfortunate event caused me to miss the registration deadline, but through a simple appeal process they were sensitive enough to understand and allowed me an extension. My experience so far has been superb and exceeded expectations. As an online student so I can only rate its virtual amenities and resources. They are exceptional! It has been 10 years since I last attended college and technology has progressed by miles but I have had absolutely no troubles. Every service is readily available, easy to find or just a phone call and wait time of 3 seconds away from courteous, helpful staff.