Notre Dame of Maryland University Reviews

It was a great experience to get an education with other women. The culture is strong and it makes me proud to be a Notre Dame woman. They offer a wide variety of majors but have an extraordinary nursing and science department. All the staff are friendly and want you to succeed.
I am attending notre dame of Maryland university to obtain my degree in elementary education and early childhood. Notre Dame has been very flexible with my schedule and able to accomidate all my needs. They have also provided me with a plethora of resources as a future teacher by having knowledgeable teachers that are able to give you real life experiences.
This school is extremely overpriced and only values the nursing/biology students. The buildings are very outdated; for example, the fire alarm has yet to be changed after multiple complaints to the president. Dining services are cheap and only open during certain hours of the day. This university will add random charges of over $900 and expect you to pay for it in under a month. If you are looking for an accommodating university, this is not the one.
Start Your Review of Notre Dame of Maryland University
Notre Dame of Maryland University has been a great experience for me during my freshman year. Being as we are a women’s college, there are a lot of different experiences here than at other universities. Even though we have modern buildings, the dorms here are quite ancient with old wooden doors and floors and so must dust. Despite loving our cafeteria food, it could be better just like most school meals but they do have a large selection of condiments to choose from which allows us to doctor up our food if we don’t like it. But in spite of all of that, the curriculum and professors make up for those things. At Notre Dame, I WANT to go to class because we have very small classes which allow me to always be engaged in the conversations and feel connected to my professors, classmates, and friends because we are around each other so often.
I liked the diversity. I liked my experience on campus because all the students and faculty were amazing. I love the fact that the women are so unique in their own way. I would like to see the change in the party scene.
My experience at Notre Dame of MD University was extremely positive. The professors truly want to see you succeed so they are very helpful and patient. The campus is beautiful! The people are very friendly. The cost is about the average mark for an excellent college education. Its easy to find with directions. I received my BSN through this school and it was the best decision I ever made!
Notre Dame is an okay school but it could be better. The teachers are great and the campus is beautiful. Their financial aid office is terrible. They are inexperienced and unhelpful. The advisors aren't that helpful because they are also teachers. Since they are teachers they don't think of what is best for the student just whats best for their department.
I am a student in the CAUS (College of Undergraduate Adult Studies). I am an Elementary Education major, who has had nothing but positive experiences with my professors. The classes are so knowledgeable and understandable. I will graduate from this university with the knowledge I need to become a great educator.
Small campus, some great professors, but sometimes unorganized. Has some good programs though. If you get involved with the activities and clubs, this will make your time here at NDMU better, but if not involved with anything then it will be miserable.
The small class sizes enable students to form respectable relationships with professors. Professors are well educated in their areas of study and truly care about students' well-being. Classes are interesting and include open discussions on many topics. The downsides are tuition is high, the business office is unorganized and dorms and facilities are outdated.
Excellent university with supportive graduate instructors. The campus is warm and inviting and the library staff and research specialists are top notch.
Student life id usually boring!!! The professors care a lot and would help you better your grades if you go to them. Tuition is ridiculously high and food sucks.
My professors are very helpful and my classes are at a reasonable size to focus more.
It is very easy to get a job on campus due to its limited population.
Best sports teams I had ever seen.
I love this college because the staff are terrific. Also everyone is very helpful and understanding.
The athletics care about getting their work done.
Start Your Review of Notre Dame of Maryland University
It is one of the few all-female university left.
Courses and professors are overwhelmingly wonderful. Professors are always in touch, and courses are also very accessible online, should one happen to miss a day for a sports game or a UN visit (both of which are excused absences).
Alumni network = active and strong

Internship/ job prospects = likely after college

Employers recruiting on campus = high quality

Career Center = phenomenal