Notre Dame de Namur University Reviews

I couldn't be happier with this school. It has exceeded all of my expectations. The professors are inspiring, my classmates and future colleagues are very knowledgeable, the campus is small and easy to get around. I am in a Clinical Psychology program with an emphasis in Marriage Family Therapy and everyone in the program has been absolutely kind, compassionate, and hard working. The only thing I have experienced that has been a little bit of a downfall has been the poor wifi connection and the buildings are outdated. Other than that I wouldn't change my decision to attend Notre Dame De Namur.
During my time at Notre Dame de Namur University, it was great but there were a few flaws. The school has a terrible student service. However, in person, their service is phenomenal!
International Business professor Reem Gohar
is very passionate and excellent at engaging all students in class
Start Your Review of Notre Dame de Namur University
The school tries making you graduate quick(4 years) but should consider making dorms and buildings better by fixing heaters/furniture, etc.
What I've enjoyed from NDNU is the fact that the school is so small. Because it is so small, each student is able to stay in touch with their professors and actually have a one on one relationship with each professor. One thing I would change would be the level of hardness each class is, it is very easy to pass without a challenge.
I liked the way the professors teach. They are engaging and helpful when it comes to classroom discussion and assignment help.
Class sizes are usually less than 30 which is really great. Students are able to get one on one help by their professors if needed and are easily approachable.
Good academics, but campus is a joke. Poor technology, bad food, disgusting dorms. The campus looks like an abandoned campground. The buildings are falling apart and smell like mold and urine.
Over all my experience at Notre dame has been excellent. The people at the school are very helpful and are always willing to lead a hand no matter the situation. The sisters at the school are great people to sit down and converse with. The teaching staff is amazing. I would recommend anybody that is looking for a great school with a very diverse campus and college life to come to Notre Dame.
My experience at Notre Dame De Namur has been great, I would say the smaller class size is the best part of attending a small school. Living on campus and having a food plan has been extremely convenient, good food and nice rooms. The cost of tuition would be the only negative that I have experienced.
The school is so expensive, but I do not see any of our tuition money go back into the school, more effort if put into our sports teams.
As a freshman I have come to notice many things about this school. For one the scenery of the school is beautiful. There is no doubt that the nature will shock you. The teachers are willing to help you if you are willing to try.
I made a lot of new friends and met my boyfriend through one of my friends. My teachers were nice and they all knew me by name.
Notre dame de Namur is a really good school I like this school because the clases aren't super big there is about 23 or less students in your clases I think I really like this because you get to know your professors and they know you . This is a really nice school it's small really hard to get lost people really nice and also staff
My experience of Notre Dame de Namur has been amazing, because the people there had been really helpful and every time I have a question they always answer it and the people there are really nice and respectful.
I am a junior at Norte De Namur University. I like attending this school because it's small and because it's small you can have a one on one relationship with your teachers. I have had a great experience since I've been attending here at Notre Dame due to the student activities they have on campus that you can be involved with. If there is anything I would change about the school it would be that more diverse units would be allowed/accepted to be transferred into the school.
My experience at Notre Dame de Namur is a good one because I'm originally from Hawaii so it's very different for me to be living in California and being able to dorm and gain an education. Also the sports are decent I play for the golf team and I get decent gear. But overall it's not bad
Start Your Review of Notre Dame de Namur University
very expensive for what the school offers. Great professors but the school is not nice, and not very known as well.. I enjoyed my two years here but the tuition just kept rising.
I feel safe walking anywhere in Belmont.
It's important to do the work to earn it.