Notre Dame de Namur University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
Pacific West Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.38 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.40 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.39 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.42 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.48 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.24 responses
Notre Dame de Namur University Reviews
I couldn't be happier with this school. It has exceeded all of my expectations. The professors are inspiring, my classmates and future colleagues are very knowledgeable, the campus is small and easy to get around. I am in a Clinical Psychology program with an emphasis in Marriage Family Therapy and everyone in the program has been absolutely kind, compassionate, and hard working. The only thing I have experienced that has been a little bit of a downfall has been the poor wifi connection and the buildings are outdated. Other than that I wouldn't change my decision to attend Notre Dame De Namur.
During my time at Notre Dame de Namur University, it was great but there were a few flaws. The school has a terrible student service. However, in person, their service is phenomenal!
What I've enjoyed from NDNU is the fact that the school is so small. Because it is so small, each student is able to stay in touch with their professors and actually have a one on one relationship with each professor. One thing I would change would be the level of hardness each class is, it is very easy to pass without a challenge.