High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.21 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.20 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.20 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management27 Graduates
Early Childhood Education21 Graduates
Political Science and Government20 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching17 Graduates
Management Sciences and Information Systems12 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.24 responses
- of students say almost everything on campus revolved around sports.30 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.16 responses
Notre Dame College Reviews
I think NDC is a great place if you’re looking for a small school where everyone knows everyone. Rumors can spread fast and at times people can get cliquey, but overall once you find your place youll be happy! Academics could be a little more challenging, I’ve always been on the smarter side and I would say about half the people in my classes either barely pass or drop out of these fairly easy classes. As long as you do what you’re told and finish assignments on time, it’s literally hard to fail lol. Overall glad I made the decision to come here and I plan on staying here until I graduate!
Coming into NDC I had heard mixed reviews. The poor reviews are so false. The campus is beautiful and the seasons you endure here make it so much fun. The professors are here to help you and make sure you succeed well into your profession. The old classrooms make it feel like you go to A prestigious university. The food here... yeah that sucks. Everyone is involved in athletics, so if you aren't an athlete don't come. The parties are extremely underrated. Baseball houses throw the absolute best parties and it is always a good time. The worst parties are usually thrown by the football team. But they still rock. Cleveland Ohio is a happening place to be for not only school but a social life as well! NDC IS THE PLACE TO BE AND THE GIRLS ARE SO HOT! LETS FALCON GO!
As many of the reviews NDC has not been the best experience. Unless you live on campus and are involved in a sport then its much more difficult to connect with students. Many students are only here due to their athletic scholarship. I don't live on campus, but I've been told the food sucks. I've had good and bad experiences with my teachers. Although most of my teachers have been helpful and the First Gen program is very welcoming. For the most part, I have not enjoyed my experience. If you love a small aspect, being overpriced, and watching your football team lose on a weekly basis this is the school for you!