Northwestern Michigan College Reviews

Some classes are better orchestrated than others. Oddly enough it seems like some of the instructors/professors lack confidence in being front and center to teach a class. But otherwise it was a decent experience.
northwestern is a cute college right next to Traverse city. the college is full of great opportunities and great people.
Great classes, wonderful teachers, and is affordable.
The students here are pretty young.
A lot of dual enrolled.
Start Your Review of Northwestern Michigan College
All staff is very helpful, your best interest and success is their number one priority. There is always someone to turn to to answer any question or solve any issue you may be having. The library is an exceptional place to do studying and projects.
Northwestern Michigan College is a great community college. I actually think I received a better education and had better professors here than I did at a University I attended years ago. There Medical programs in general are very good. The classes for the medical programs such as Anatomy and Physiology, math, and chemistry are tough but after passing them with flying colors ( because I basically dedicated my life to school), I realized how much I learned because of how focused and dedicated I had to be to pass them. The professors are very well educated and take the time to really let the students grasp the material in the courses. You can tell the professors enjoy their jobs and enjoy watching students learn the material. I would recommend NMC (Northwestern Michigan College) to anyone wanting to pursue an education in Traverse City, Michigan. Another perk is living in Traverse City as well. Sooo beautiful!
I would definetly like to see more diversity within and throughout the school. I feel like that more diversity you have the easier it is to learn to get a long with different cultures, in the long run creating less and less hate
I have really enjoyed my college experience here. It's a small school with a good education. The classes are small so you get the opportunity to make friends and get to know your professors.
The campus is small and quiet, perfect for relaxing and studying. The Professors are very good and understanding of circumstances and varying levels of skill. Overall NMC has been a great college.
I like the many different opportunities that NMC has to offer. They'll help you if you ask for help. There are a lot of scholarship opportunities. One thing that could be changed is the transferability. I was told I had to take certain classes for my degree in order to transfer and I took them because I though I needed them done by the time I got my associates. I could have started to go to my university a lot earlier but I didn't know I could. Now I have to take 62 credits from my university and a lot of them will be classes I don't need.
I love Northwestern Michigan College it has an awesome Culinary arts program. That is why I choose to go to The Great Lakes Culinary Institute at Northwestern Michigan Community College next fall.
I have attended NMC for 2 years. It is a great transition step for those not sure about their major. I grew and learned much about myself and graduated with an associates degree. I will now be moving on to a 4 year university but will always have fond memories of NMC. I would highly recommend it!
Had a bad experience with a certain professor lying about how the math department grades, but otherwise, it has been very good! So glad I started my education here.
So far I have really enjoyed attending classes at NMC. It has been a great way to get a lot of my credits for my business degree at a much more reasonable price. I was also able to stay closer to my family this way. I have had no complaints so far.
NMC is so inviting, the teachers are smart and knowledgeable. I transferred here from Central Michigan University and I regret nothing. I love it here, and it is so affordable. There are so many resources to help you both with your school but also your financial and social situations. Professors care, the class sizes are small, its all around a great school and I would recommend it to anyone.
Northwestern Michigan college is a very nice small college in a beautiful city. The professors are great and for a small school there's a lot of majors to choose from.
NMC faculty does an excellent job investing into students. The School is very open and friendly making all students feel welcomed. In addition, the college has been improving its campus by adding new facilities including brand new dorms for student life.
As I continue my education here at nmc, I have yet to find a professor who doesn't seem to enjoy their field. It makes learning at this college quite enjoyable for myself. I will ultimately be transferring out of the school, but I believe NMC is a great place to start.
Start Your Review of Northwestern Michigan College
I like the small, local environment, and the engaging learning experience the teachers create there.
I am currently attending Northwestern Michigan College. The facilities are excellent along with the campus. Compared to big universities the campus main Campus which I attend is very small but also very beautiful. Northwestern Michigan College technically has four campuses: the main campus, the Maritime Academy, its campus where it holds all its trades and the University Center. I have visited all of them and was very impressed. Along with their excellent facilities it has great faculty and staff to match. Just about every professor will help you if your struggling and we have three different tutoring centers if you need more guidance.
I love it here, there's help for everything you could need. The staff and Professors are all very nice and are ready to help you in classes, including any problems you might have.