Northwestern Connecticut Community College Reviews

It’s a nice college and you can’t beat the price! However, it is very small and I wish there were more major options and student activities on campus
I took classes while still in high school and I found the academics to be great. My professors were great and I would go there if I wanted to stay.
The teachers and faculty at Northwestern Connecticut Community College will go out of their way to help you when you need it. They respond back within minutes of emailing them questions, or concerns, and genuinely care about your education.
Start Your Review of Northwestern Connecticut Community College
I will be receiving my Associate's Degree in Marketing and Sales from Northwestern at the end of the spring semester. I've been a student at the school for three years and I've really enjoyed my time there. My academic advisor has been very helpful and has guided me the last few years to ensure my success. There is opportunities for student involvement like clubs and organizations and student events. They set up tours for students to look at schools to transfer to and will be hosting a job fair. They also provide free tutoring which I have taken advantage. It's a great small school and a good stepping stone towards a job or Bachelor's Degree.
Growing up in this small town, you always heard the horror stories about the Community College. I have to say that I have NEVER experienced any horror at all. From the first time I stepped in the door everyone I have met has had a positive attitude and a willingness to help. The staff are all looking for you to succeed and will do anything to help you. The one thing that I would like to see change is the offering of the Nursing Program. I feel that they should offer two different sections of the program so that more students can be accommodated for.
Many students are just passing through so the transferablity is very good and they have a lot of experience doing so
The online course are engaging though I prefer human contact in person
The guidance counselors are helpfl, motivated and persistant to get you going on your new career/degree path
I like how close the campus is and how it incorporates the community
You experience a variey of people with many strong opinions which help you form your own.
Passionate Teachers that are willing to work with you to make sure you get the best experience anf retain the information they're teaching you
The school is well maintained, positivitely attended and changes many peoples lives for the better
I don't know much about the career center since I haven't finished my general studies yet
I honestly don't know yet
So far just 2 teachers that are hard to read. Both make me more nervous than I need to be.
When I start my vet program there will be lots of hands on.
There is help when you need it by instructors and tutors alike.
Start Your Review of Northwestern Connecticut Community College
The instructors and advisers are there to make your transition easy and welcoming.
The classes are fairly flexible. There are no weekend classes at this time, but there are night classes. This school has mostly non-traditional students and the classes work for the majority.
The school is great because it is close to my house and many of the professors care whether you succeed or not. I would chose my school again becuase it is close to my home and it offers classes that work around my schedule. I wish that the school would fix the parking situation with Founder's Hall or not have classes there. Nobody wants to park and walk in the rain or dark.