Northwest Vista College Reviews

1,345 reviews
Everybody here is kind and there is always somebody that is willing to help me if I am lost with questions. The professors are very funny and understanding they make me feel comfortable instead of being all awkward.
What I liked about Northwest vista is the surrounding of the individuals wanting to succeed but also the design of the school because it is not to big and not to small as it is right in the middle of those two.
This is a great place to start or to get a certificate. The staff is amazing and so nice. The campus is one of the most beautifulness I've ever seen. They always have something going on on campus and I love this college.
Start Your Review of Northwest Vista College
What i like most about northwest vista college is the fact that it is a small campus. The professors here are very nice and helpful and want to see their students succeed in the future. There are a lot of resources available to students on and off campus. It is a small campus with a lot of students and we are ranked #1 in the state and #6 in the country. The food could be a lot better but its average. Student life is very active with having events on campus and getting students involved.
Northwest vista is a friendly and very scenic environment with wonderful landscapes. It can be a little crowded at times especially in the morning though.
It is a well developed school, filled with students who set goals upon themselves to reach a milestone in their life. The staff and students are friendly, and the campus is beautiful.
Northwest vista college is a beautiful modern day state of the art college campus. My experience so far is amazing. the professors are very professional and I have been extremely happy to be in class.
It’s a really good community college, the campus is beautiful and it has many rescourses. it’s honeslty as good as a university and it’s only a fraction of the cost
I was very skeptical when my parents told me that I needed to attend NVC for 2 years before transferring to a real university. I was always under the impression that students who weren't smart or didn't have any plans in life attended that school; I just couldn't envision myself going there. However, I realized how different academically and socially it was from high school. Professors show how much they love to teach and the environment has a friendly aura.
NVC is a great college, the campus is beautiful and always kept clean. The student to professor average is like 20 to 1, so you get to befriend everyone and you teacher personally. I am in the Cinema Production Program and it is everything I could dream of. the latest technology and many opportunities to learn every part of the business. Besides that, they have a great STEM department, and arts department. Student life is fun and interactive, good small cafeteria, and friendly administration department.
My experience at Northwest Vista College has been great! The staff does an excellent job in providing the tools to put their students in a position to succeed. The professors are always helpful and available to students which is what I like the best about this institution. I am glad to be a part of the student body at Northwest Vista College.
Every since I have came to this campus, it has been nothing but great to me. It is the perfect distance from my house, the professors really sit there help you if needed. The campus itself is beautiful and have a bunch a cool spots to hang out and relax.
It’s rated 6th best community college in the US. The campus is stunning, the students are respectful, and San Antonio is a great place to live.
The classes are small with 30 students maximum. The professors always advertise their tutoring and office hours to help struggling students. The campus is very big with many buildings. Parking is the only thing scarce.
Very solid for a community college couldn’t ask for anything more really. Maybe more help and guidance on which classes to take but that’s about it
overall my experience has been great. the professors are awesome and really know the material. i'd like to see change within advising as it's super hard to get into.
Northwest Vista College has great professors and Is a great place to start your college education. Being a two year college Northwest Vista offers you to gain a tremendous amount of knowledge to help you be at a ready level when entering the 4 year universitiy. The professors at NVC give you much more than just a lecture and homework. They genuinely care about each student which is rare at a college they also give great presentations and speeches that inspire me. One of the best things NVC does it help you with your goals. They put you in the best situation to succeed based on your needs the advisors do a great job with this also. The facility is beautiful and the lake in the center of the campus is very relaxing to look at. Overall I would give NVC a 4 star review it’s a really great place to start your education. If you like sports this is also a good place for you as they have a great basketball court and open gym frequently.
Start Your Review of Northwest Vista College
Northwest Vista has an excellent school environment, and also, Professors is impressive and just like a friend to me.
Northwest Vista is a 2 year college with lots of great instructors. It's very affordable and in a great location.
I had an overall ok experience with vista. The admission process is ridiculous and so are some of the professors.