Northwest University Reviews

I have gotten lots of information about this school in the mail as well as email. During the summer of 2017 I visited the campus and the people and school itself was amazing. Any questions or issues I have, there are people at the school more than willing to help.
I like that its a christian university and I can share my beliefs with others. They give a lot of opportunities to grow in your faith and challenge you to grow in your faith. everyone in that university is friendly and like a family. It was always hard for me to balance school and church/faith, but in this university you are required to attend chapel, so it is easier to have that balance. Attending chapel and going to classes where you learn about the bible and faith, definitely makes it impossible for you to forget to set time apart for God. It makes it possible to have God in the center of your life. I also enjoy the prayer nights that the school has. The whole community is like a family because you know that they will be there to support you in prayer and be there to lift you up and encourage you when you need it the most. Being part of this community definitely takes a lot of stress away and makes the college life a lot easier.
I am currently doing the online program and I absolutely love it. It is clearly structured and there is not any surprises or catches from class to class. Everything is fairly organized and the work I had done helps to prepare me for the real world because I have been able to apply the knowledge already.
Start Your Review of Northwest University
This is the best college ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved the community Northwest creates among its students. The staff are always welcoming and willing to advise on any classes. Any events with sports or arts is a must to attend!
I love the Christian perspective in classes. I love how safe the campus feels; I can leave my bag in a common area for a few hours, and it is still there when I return!
Northwest University is small in overall size of student body, but the university works hard to create a welcoming community.
I ama freshman at Northwest University. I decided to go there because of the atmosphere. Everyone is extremely friendly. I appreciate that I have the ability to talk with my teachers one-on-one. This has made testing easier because I understand the subjucts more.
I love this school. The professors and other staff make you feel like you matter! They truly want to see there students succeed. I really enjoy the campus and the arie café as well. If you want to learn in a Christian based atmosphere this is the school for you!
Great school with small class sizes and professors who take the time to get to know and work with individual students. Christ-centered campus life including chapel, ministry/outreach groups, and weekly nights of worship. Rigorous academics that challenge you and make you think outside of your own personal experience.
The smaller campus is great on an acedmic level however as a commuter the campus life is not very rewarding.
Northwest university is, in my experience, different from any other college in the nation. I know a lot of people say that about their school, and usually it isn't true. But I fully believe that, in the case of NU, it is absolutely a fact that this University is, in many ways, completely unique. The community on campus is like nothing I have ever experienced. The people I have met in the last eight months have become better friends and closer allies than anybody I had met in the eighteen years prior to my attendance to this college. Academically, socially, and spiritually, Northwest University is in a league of its own.
Northwest University is such a welcoming school filled with caring professors and uplifting students. Everyone attending Northwest can ensure that professors and workers are there to see them succeed. With that they willingly take time out of their busy schedules to meet with students. Northwest is what they say they are, a university that not only guide students towards a career but guide them to grow spiritually, something that is so unique to this university.
Northwest University is an amazing place to attend college. The faculty all want you to succeed and are more often than not very willing to help you when needed. The community is great and it's really easy to make friends here!
NU prides itself in a strong, interconnect community in student life - there is a very positive atmosphere amongst students. NU also provides its students with a holistic education that (I believe) has prepared me for my vocation. The College of Education has great professors which set me up for success in my field. Not only this but the majority of graduates have teaching jobs within a year of graduation. I personally don't fully agree with a liberal arts education at the collegiate level, but NU formats the degree programs in a way even my disbelieving mind could substantially benefit and grow. // Dorm/apt life is . The remodeled lounges are very nice. The opened-door mentality people naturally bring to the dorms offer a very warm community experience. // A great university. Highly recommended for a believer in Jesus who wants to grow academically and spiritually, while expanding their worldview, in order to impact and carry their specific calling into their vocation or field.
It also depends on the degree that you are getting. Ministry, education, and nursing degrees are highly helpful.
It's a great school to get a positive, Christian experience.
Start Your Review of Northwest University
We have a free health center and I don't feel like there is much in the way of crime around this area.
I was in a dorm and the facility was livable. In the apartments, it's still small but still a great environment.
I really like it. You can talk to people freely and it is just a big community.