Northwest University Reviews

Northwest University and the well-trained professors provide courses that challenge students to better themselves and prepare them for competitive careers. The professors provide excellent feedback on each assignment, making it simpler to know how to improve in your educational journey.
People there are a community. Making long-lasting relationships is better here than almost anywhere. However, because the school is smaller in size, the opportunities and majors offered here are limited. If you are looking to go into nursing or music, then this school has everything you could ever want and more, but some of the other majors like economics or accounting are so small, they practically do not exist. If you have some clear direction for your life, and are aware of the slightly high price tag, and are looking for a good experience that is has less of a party atmosphere, then this is the one for you.
Listen, nothing in life is perfect. We all know that. The trick is to focus on what makes whatever it is enjoyable. For me Northwest University does have some shortcomings and when I focus on them it distorts my view of what is otherwise a phenomenal school! I mean the food is great, the dorms are more than decent, the people are genuine, and the teachers are invested in their students. Yet when I scrutinise the tinniest things I forget all that. Needless to say everyone is different so maybe others have more problems with Northwest than I do. But even I (who is not attracted to “the college experience”) have loved my experience here at Northwest.
Start Your Review of Northwest University
What I like most about Northwest is the integration of faith into our studies. They help and encourage students to build a strong relationship with God, professors, and peers. Not only that, they also help you prepare for life after college by providing multiple experiences such as volunteering, and mission work. Northwest University is very focused on the student and helping them achieve their goals both inside and outside the classroom. The community on campus promotes a positive environment to help students grow into the individual they are meant to be. I would recommend this school students from all walks of life!
Very friendly and helpful and it has good education opportunities. The campus is beautiful and gives many opportunities for students.
Northwest is an amazing school and I have absolutely loved my time there. It is a very specific and unique school that will grow you throughout your time there.
The professors have a genuine investment in you as a person. They take time to care about you and help you when you need it. I got a concussion a month into my freshman year and all of my professors went out of their way to work with me to help me get caught up and understand the material when I got back. I also LOVE the campus. Res Life works hard to make the dorms a great experience. My RA cared about me and wrote me cute notes before some of my softball games to encourage me. SAB also works hard to make it a fun experience on campus with all the events they plan. They try to put on events that cater to everyone's interests. Campus Ministries works hard to make chapels and Pursuits amazing. The whole campus is centered around Christ and Northwest is a great school to grow in your faith.
I am a fresh Transfer Student to Northwest, But I have had nothing but an excellent experience with them so Far. Everyone is so kind and accommodating. I am so happy I found this place, I know when I finish I will actually be sad to leave.
Northwest University is a school that takes it's students seriously. They are prepared and capable of equipping their students with everything they need to be successful. They also care personally about their students and make sure people are being emotionally and mentally cared for.
What I love about NU is that the culture is so unified. You truly build community that will last, and it's close community.
I am enrolled in the online church partnership program! It has been really amazing so far, and allowed me to earn credits while interning with a non-profit. I am happy to work in ministry while earning a degree!
I have gotten lots of information about this school in the mail as well as email. During the summer of 2017 I visited the campus and the people and school itself was amazing. Any questions or issues I have, there are people at the school more than willing to help.
I like that its a christian university and I can share my beliefs with others. They give a lot of opportunities to grow in your faith and challenge you to grow in your faith. everyone in that university is friendly and like a family. It was always hard for me to balance school and church/faith, but in this university you are required to attend chapel, so it is easier to have that balance. Attending chapel and going to classes where you learn about the bible and faith, definitely makes it impossible for you to forget to set time apart for God. It makes it possible to have God in the center of your life. I also enjoy the prayer nights that the school has. The whole community is like a family because you know that they will be there to support you in prayer and be there to lift you up and encourage you when you need it the most. Being part of this community definitely takes a lot of stress away and makes the college life a lot easier.
I am currently doing the online program and I absolutely love it. It is clearly structured and there is not any surprises or catches from class to class. Everything is fairly organized and the work I had done helps to prepare me for the real world because I have been able to apply the knowledge already.
This is the best college ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved the community Northwest creates among its students. The staff are always welcoming and willing to advise on any classes. Any events with sports or arts is a must to attend!
I love the Christian perspective in classes. I love how safe the campus feels; I can leave my bag in a common area for a few hours, and it is still there when I return!
Start Your Review of Northwest University
Northwest University is small in overall size of student body, but the university works hard to create a welcoming community.
I ama freshman at Northwest University. I decided to go there because of the atmosphere. Everyone is extremely friendly. I appreciate that I have the ability to talk with my teachers one-on-one. This has made testing easier because I understand the subjucts more.
I love this school. The professors and other staff make you feel like you matter! They truly want to see there students succeed. I really enjoy the campus and the arie café as well. If you want to learn in a Christian based atmosphere this is the school for you!