Northwest Technical Institute - Minnesota Reviews

There are workout facilities on campus but not a full proper gym. The Student center is nice and relaxing but is pretty bare bones and doesn't offer much for activities.
    • Campus
    There are always computers available and printing is free but the wireless network is spotty and logging in can be slow.
    • Campus
    The education I'm getting doesn't seem to be any better than any other school yet the tuition is about 4 times greater than a public state school.
    • Value
    The program I'm enrolled in provides great direction in a fast program. I can have a degree in under 2 years and I can move on directly into a higher program after graduation without any hassle.
    • Campus
    Very Very Helpful – I have just registered for classes for this fall of 2012 and have already attained the information I need to become a assest to my community as a LPN, when I am finished with my schooling.
    To tell the truth, I don't know about the finacial aid process at my college yet. I scheduled the 16th of september to talk to them about it. The tuition is in the $35,000 range for the two years. They say that the starting salary, will be just a little over the $35,000 in just the one year. The career choice i've made is a great decision.
    • College Junior
    • Aug 29 2011
    • Value
    Northwest Technical Institute has a laid back atmosphere, the college has half days which are four times a week. NTI also has a paid intership program, four months after starting you can be in the program. If you do good it could potentially turn into a life time job or else get you into bigger firms or businesses. This would be a great opportunity for me I really love the school, I took a tour this month and plan starting october 31st. Thank you.
    • College Junior