Northwest Nazarene University Reviews

I have loved my experience at NNU! I have learned a lot academically but, I have also been pushed to develop myself as a whole individual. There is someone or something on campus that can be suitable for just about everyone.
I love Northwest Nazarene Because of the small class sizes and the excellent professors/staff. The individual attention I get at Northwest Nazarene University makes me feel like I can succeed despite my learning disability. The faculty at Northwest Nazarene is top notch and make sure that none of their students fall behind
I am a transfer student going into my first year of nursing school. All the professors I've had are great and make sure that you succeed in their classroom. The advisors are great and will get you to where you need to go.
Start Your Review of Northwest Nazarene University
The class ratios were perfect and made it easy to enter into class and seminar discussions. The professors know you by name and go above and beyond what is necessary to help you succeed. The professors at NNU want the absolute best for everyone of their students.
The community at NNU is amazing. I have never lived in Idaho my entire life, but after a year at NNU, I feel at home there.
I will be a in coming freshman this next fall and from what I’ve heard, NNU is so amazing! I’ve made a couple small visits and everyone is beyond nice and everything is super close to campus!
NNU’s nursing and engineering program is known in the state of Idaho as one of the best. The classes are small, which is great because you actually get to know your professor and vice versa. Overall, NNU is great school that has a lot to offer.
I am currently a junior at NNU and so far my college experience has been the best! NNU has many things to offer. The campus is small, which means smaller class size. NNU is also known for its engineering program. From what I hear many NNU graduates end up being admitted to their top graduate school choices.
Great school, great nursing professors. Certainly prepare yourself to work hard if you want to make it.
Great place to meet hypocrites. This was the worst experience in my life. Joining the Marines was a breeze after I left after 3 years. This is a school of fakes. A waste of money. I didn’t learn a thing and it took years to pay it back for nothing. They fined you for dancing, for missing chapels, for nail holes. They send their Ra’s to spy on you in Boise and fine you for everything. I graduated at Gonzaga. Now that’s a great school.
I have received a substantial amount of information via mail and talking with students and administration of the school. I have heard very good things about this school.
I loved the community of the campus and all of the events that are thrown at the students. I think the professors are very understanding and able to get help.
I truly enjoyed the AP Credit teachers. They cared about my education and made sure I understood the curriculum.
NNU is an amazing place because it has an amazing sense of community and involvement. Things I would like to see change are small things like quality of food in the cafeteria and more food options around campus.
Northwest Nazarene University is centered in Jesus Christ, the NNU education instills habits of heart, soul, mind and strength to enable each student to become God's creative and redemptive agent in the world. NNU is a Christian university of the liberal arts, professional and graduate studies. NNU is founded upon belief in and relationship with God. Therefore, we seek to build our lives and the practices of the University upon the Kingdom of God as revealed in Jesus. NNU has 4 main values: Transformation, Truth, Community, and Service.

Alongside that, NNU has an amazing community surrounded by individuals who invest in others. NNU welcomes every one. Class sizes at NNU are small, which enables professors to instill personal time into every student. NNU also puts on weekly, fun and exciting events for students to connect deeper with one another.

I would highly recommend NNU to anyone!
I really feel that everyone on campus cares about each other and the people they are serving. This is a great environment to be in and to learn in because it allows the individual to thrive with out the fear of judgement. It is a religious community and that heavily contributes to the loving and accepting environment.
Great school! At NNU there are small class sizes, which means that you get one on one time with the professor. NNU has a lot to offer. Definitely worth your money.
Start Your Review of Northwest Nazarene University
NNU has been a life-changing experience for me. I have been transformed into a better person and will keep transforming for the next two years, as I finish up my major and two minors. The School of Business is one of the best in the area and the professors are always open to talk and have their doors open.
The small class sizes contribute to a concentrated education environment. With only a few exceptions, all professors are concerned and personally invested in each student's success. Widely available study and tutoring help.
I love the Christ-centered community that is created here at NNU. The professors are so willing to invest in individual students, and the friends I have made will be life long.