Northwest Louisiana Technical College - Minden is ...
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Northwest Louisiana Technical College - Minden
Most Popular Majors
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)253 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics203 Graduates
Health Aides and Attendants201 Graduates
Instrumentation Technician198 Graduates
HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician158 Graduates
Business Support Services153 Graduates
Nursing Assistant97 Graduates
Diesel Mechanics90 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Northwest Louisiana Technical College - Minden
- NGAcadiana Technical College - Lafayette
- 2 Year
- Lafayette, LA
- 6 reviews
- CNunez Community College
- 2 Year
- Chalmette, LA
- 36 reviews
- B-Central Louisiana Technical Community College - Alexandria
- 2 Year
- Alexandria, LA
- 43 reviews
- CCapital Area Technical College
- 2 Year
- Baton Rouge, LA
- 9 reviews
Northwest Louisiana Technical College - Minden Reviews
Some of the staff and coordinators, have struck me as racist or either just prejudice. I am an African-American woman, who is married to a caucasian man, and I also have 3 bi-racial children. I love my family, but I have gotten a lot of discrimination and dirty looks because of it. One of the former students even told me of some allegations that were made against me. I really just want to finish the program strong and obtain my degree.
Most of the students are small-minded, and don't have real goals or desires to prosper, just to get by. Most of the white students are favored and given the best opportunities, while the blacks have to fend for themselves or take what help they are given.
We only had two instructors at my main campus since I've started in 2013. The instructors seem overloaded and very frustrated, making them less helpful.