Northwest Health Careers Reviews

From enrollment to attending this school definitely did not disappoint. The faculty and staff make enrollment up to your first class seamless with the least amount of stress put on you. The classes and tools give you a hands on experience when learning your material.
Northwest is a great school, you really feel the support and guidance from everyone! they push you to do your best and don’t give up on you; they’re with you every step of the way!
I am currently enrolled in the medical assistant and so
far the staff has been very helpful. I start November 16th so I can't really give that much output.
Start Your Review of Northwest Health Careers
THE CAREER CENTER DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU A JOB, BUT THEY WILL HELP YOU AS MUCH AS THEY CAN TO FIND ONE FOR YOU.
THE PROFESSORS ARE VERY THOROUGH WITH EXPLAINING THE CURRICULUM TO THE STUDENTS.
THE ENVIRONMENT FOR MASSAGE THERAPY IS PEACEFUL. ALL OF THE STUDENTS ARE DOING WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO.
EVRYTHING IS VERY NEAT AND CLEAN AND EASY TO ACCESS.
very convenient, easy to stay focused and on course.
I take anatomy and physiology in my basic massage class. lecture one day then hands on then another lecture then another hands on...
Lots of words to learn. but the books aren't hard to understand and they print out all the power points for us and the lectures are not boring at all so its easy to do the reading after class.
The school has only been here 17 years but you wouldn't know. they cross train in medicinal massage and they're the only ones so people come in looking for students to hire. Also you do clinic while you're taking your classes so you gain clientele and they have 100% job placement for graduates in the massage program and they've held that 100% placement for 15 years.
Everyone is driven and passionate. There is a mix of students and everyone wants to help each other. The classes are small so you get close and get all the attention you need.
they filled out my fafsfa for me. it took less than 15 minutes. They gave out scholarships at the student events and they are very nice about paying off tuition.
There is a student break room and all through out our facility there are fully functional dental chairs, full on wellness center, a room to rent for when you graduate. there is a room where your clients can evaluate your massage and there is internet access and computers everywhere.
When I initially contacted my school to enroll they set up a campus tour for me the following Monday. Upon arrival they greeted me gracefully and everyone seemed to really care about making sure this was really a place for me. I got signed up and they were very patient with me about receiving my transcripts and I even got to start the week after I toured. Also they have a 10 school day grace period where you go to class like normal and don't have to sign your loans until after the 10 days to see if you think this is really what you want to do. So far the classes are very informative and I love how hands on everything is. I love Northwest Career College.
Sometimes slow or no connectivity.
Only 100% green building in town.
Start Your Review of Northwest Health Careers
Very easy to apply through financial aid office
Perpetual investment in student resources
There is continued support and program growth.