Northwest College - Wyoming Reviews

The professor to student ratio is pretty small, resulting in students being able to become close with their professors which allow help with assignments or projects. The staff at Northwest College are very helpful and kind when you have issues and need help. The college also offers a free tutoring center to help with any classes you may need assistance with, which makes it hard to fail a class! The people at Northwest want to see you succeed and chase your dream career.
I have loved my experience at Northwest College. The professors and staff are friendly and always willing to help. The Student Activities staff are always thinking of something for all the students to do. It’s a smaller college and that’s perfect for me. We live in a great community and although it seems like there isn’t a whole lot to do, we aren’t far from other towns and cities and I can always find something to do. The dorms and food aren’t that great. However, there are a lot of housing opportunities in Powell. And many options for food on campus and in the community. Northwest College is cheap and perfect for a students first two years of college.
What is amazing about Northwest College is how personal the school is. The class sizes are small so the professors can have one on one time with you. This is a good thing because you can get the help you need and ask all the questions you have. It also is an affordable college that offers a good education.
Start Your Review of Northwest College - Wyoming
Great school. Im glad I chose to come here. There is plenty to do around town or at the college and classes are fun and easy.
I haven't been to the college yet but I have got accepted and plan to do two years there. I have gone on a campus visit and they were amazing to us!
professor was very nice and understood we have jobs outside of school and gave us as much time as needed on projects. moodle web sight was very easy to navigate and find all due assessments
Very helpful in the application process and setting up scholarship opportunities. as I plan on attending after I graduate. The school has a good ratio of faculty to students which makes it an inviting environment. The ratio also makes classes a much better learning experience as you are closer to a High School type environment which is one reason I plan to attend. The campus is also smaller and easy to navigate making it easier for Freshman students to get around.
Equipment and facilities are amazing for a small school, instructors are amongst the best in the nation.
Northwest College is small but full of quality. The professor here is great. This college is like a commuter school so there are not a lot of people walking around campus after school. Music technology and photography program are very strong here.
Not where I wanted to be, but proved to be incredible. Highly recombined for art and aviation. Good location and small class size.
I loved the atmosphere and the endless opportunities the college presented to me. I was in the photographic communications department and the experience will forever be engraved in my brain, especially the professors and their uniqueness.
I love Northwest its a small college and you get to be more one on one with the teacher. The class sizes are small too.
I enjoy the quality of education with how small of a school it is. The professors are very helpful and the education is great. Campus life is quite small but nice. Everything is close together, dorms in Simpson Hall are great, there are lots of activities to do, and very friendly people.
Northwest college is a great place to be. It has awesome teachers and have smaller class for a better learning environment. I have nothing to change about this college, other than the cafeteria food isn’t the best.
I really enjoy Northwest. The people are so sweet and amazing; the professors are always trying their best to make the most out of their students education, and the students are always outgoing and so kind. There are so many different clubs and organizations that allow the campus to come together as one and become a community.
The arts program is one of the best. They have a lovely but small arts gallery, with visiting artists and it's always curated well. Would advise to stay away from the photo program, incompetent teachers...a joke of a program. The science courses are excellent. Wyoming has a large bird population and if this is what interests you, then I would suggest NW College.
The professors and people are very nice at Northwest. The parts that seem to struggle is the location of the college is put in a town that doesn't have much to offer. Also the dorms and food isn't the best, and you are paying to much for what you get. It needs a little bit of improvement, but it isn't a bad school at all I've learned quite a bit there.
Start Your Review of Northwest College - Wyoming
Great experience! Powell has a high number of international students which makes for a great learning experience outside of school as well. The teacher are great and the staff is awesome.
I Really enjoyed how Northwest College has a teacher to student ratio so small. It allows students to have more one on one time with each other. The school strides to keep the school at a cheaper price and the school credits transfer to any other NASM certified schools and makes the transfer very easy If you are trying to transfer. The are of the school is a small town. Which makes it very difficult to find a job that is willing to be flexible to the classes. Also, the strict rules of the dorms are really irritating I understand they need to have standards in order for things to run smoothly they need to be set but here might be a little much for adults to live in and go to school.
My experience at Northwest College (NWC) was my first experience to go to college for the first time of my life, and it is good. The Academics that is presented here it is great along with great teachers/professors. The cafeteria food at NWC has a wide variety of meals that are presented here every day of the week, along with making international food that is made by other students from a different country. I love NWC and community, the people are nice and friendly, and it gives freshmen students a good start of what college is like.