Northwest Christian University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Christian (General)
NAIA Division II
Cascade Collegiate Conference
Northwest Christian University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.12 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.11 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.11 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.15 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.9 responses
Northwest Christian University Reviews
This school has changed my heart in such a humbling way, with the communication of professors to students, to the activites the school does, and the desire the school has to be part of the community they are in. This school takings pride in being in and with the community that is surrounded by. The thing that I would love to change is probably the public transportation the school does not offer. Since Eugene is a town with two universities the public transportation is a big key for people to get around but Northwest Christian University does not offer any discounts or free bus transportation. This is something I would like to see change.
coming in as a freshman out of state is very difficult, you know not knowing anyone, basically in a foreign place, but what made it easier was how nice and welcoming they were towards us. The only thing I would like to see change is the food, it’s so repetitive!
For a small private school the staff is a highlight. The school hires good professors and they really challenge you. I feel as if I have learned a lot in a variety of different classes that I thought I would just breeze by. The small campus and small student population gives for a good sense of community that lead to knowing everyone. Everyone is so friendly and you can always say hi and get a bright happy hello back. If future college students were looking for a place to go, and they wanted a small school, I would recommend every time.