NorthWest Arkansas Community College Reviews

Northwest Arkansas Community College has great instructors that really invest in their students and give them their full attention. The local businesses also invest into the college making it a great place for graduates.
Everything about this "college" is terrible! If you try to transfer out to another university, they sit on your official transcript (which you pay for) for about two months when they tell you they sent it.
Excellent teachers who treat you like a person, staff and faculty are always in a good mood and willing to help, and the school offers events around campus to help students feel involved and connected with the school. Resources are open to any student who needs to use them.
Review NorthWest Arkansas Community College
This is great school that's growing tremendously. The curriculum has plenty to offer most students. I have taken both online courses and in the classrooms. I have found it to be a great place to learn and expand your knowledge. I recommend this college to my friends and family.
NWACC has helped me start to achieve my goals after being out of the school atmosphere for 11 years. Teachers are great and very knowledgeable on the subject matter. Classmates are friendly and always eager to help if you have questions. Great community college for anybody and everybody.
I absolutely loved this school. It had a very intimate feel that is hard to find at the big universities. The teachers there were absolutely there at every moment to help with any problem you had. The staff was always polite and friendly.
Northwest Arkansas Community Collee is a great school for students who are not sure what their end goal will be. A student can get core classes at an affordable price.
I genuinely loved going to NWACC to get my Associates Degree. They have many classes with flexible times that will always work great with your schedule and amazing professors that really take the time to help you understand the material. I wish it was a four year college so I could get all my degrees there!
Really enjoy the staff great one on one teaching it has been a great and exciting event returning to college. Considering I've been out of school since 98 and I'm a father of three now from seperate relationships that did not work out.
I've had a good experience at NWACC. Honestly, I'm part of the Culinary Program, and so I'm not at the main campus much, except when I'm taking my core classes. My core class teachers were ok, but they weren't the best. My math teachers, were not good at all, but my English teachers were great! The Culinary Program is an amazing and awesome experience! I love going in and knowing that I'll be challenged and welcomed during my journey throught the program! I can't wait to teach my family all that there is to learn about cooking! Nevertheless, I think NWACC has a lot of potential, but it's not quite where it needs to be.
The staff and instructors have all been extremely helpful in getting me on the right path for my career. Everyone has been so kind and understanding of my background and have dedicated themselves to putting me through school and supporting my endeavors. I could not ask for a better school to attend.
My time at Northwest Arkansas Community College was great and still is. I enjoy the small campus and friendly staff. The classroom sizes offer one on one attention. It's a great first step before University life. There are a multitude of tutoring and help services for classes. I find it encouraging to have so many opportunities for growth and success there. The food court is limited however and I wish I could change that. They offer two places to eat and they close down early. If you miss your chance then food might be difficult due to the bad traffic outside of the college. The transportation has been great for me as well. Ozark Regional Transit helps me get from Fayetteville to Bentonville for my classes on a regular basis.
The sense of community, small class sizes and lots of scholarship opportunities. Thee are many extracurricular activities as well. Teachers are all very friendly and knowledgeable and mane themselves available outside of class if you have any questions .
The availability of the teachers is not that great. However everything else has been fantastic!!! I am a current student and I am going into my second year of studies at this school. I am okay with the entirety of the school just wish that there was more availability of professors.
NWACC is a great school for incoming freshmen and returning students alike. They have a dedicated tutoring center ran by college faculty with Dr.'s degrees, and are experts in the subject matter you might be needing help with. Very friendly staff, and teachers will see to it that you are getting the education you need to succeed! The classes are smaller which is conducive for learning. Various on-campus events, clubs, and organizations that students are encouraged to participate in. Overall a great school that meets the budget!
I think this is a great college! It is not a University, but it is much cheaper and has very close to the same level of difficulty available as you would get in a larger university. Northwest Arkansas Community College (NWACC) is a great starting point especially for nursing, engineering, physics, graphic design, and math majors. I have taken 67 credit hours here and one thing I like most about NWACC is that they try to base their curriculum on what the University of Arkansas uses since it is only half an hour away. They try to use the exact same book in Calculus and Physics for example. There is no housing so that is up to the student, but a large amount of students here either live with family still or live in a small apartment. The teachers here, especially in the lower level classes, are very kind and do their best to work with you. The upper level class professors also do their best to help you, but at the same time they don't cut you any slack.
The teachers at this college actually care about you. They understand if you work 40+ hours and understand that there is more balancing than homework and class. They understand and are helpful in completing courses and actually understanding the material.
Review NorthWest Arkansas Community College
I cant stop saying such wonderful thing about NWACC. Its such a great school to start off with. I recommend this school for alot of Seniors coming straigh from highschool because the classes are very similar to those in highschool. The professors here at NWACC are top rated and very great!!! Love this school and will always love it!!
It's really relaxed, you can make your own class schedule, and the instructors are, for the most part, pretty cool.
I was fortunate enough to experience my very first semester of college at NWACC, which was a delight. I loved my professors, Mrs. Ford, for English Composition 1 was a great motivation. In my philosophy class I felt intrigued as I learned about philosophical points of view, where there seemed to be no right or wrong, just opinion and fallacies.