Northpoint Bible College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Pentecostal
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.7 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.12 responses
After Northpoint Bible College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Northpoint Bible College Reviews
Review Northpoint Bible College
I love my school! All of the staff and administrators genuinely care about the students and their success. It feels like home, since it's such a small school, everyone becomes like family easily. The classes are interesting and well taught. The chapel services add to the experience and make the school richer and more united. There's always extra fun events going on to get involved with as well, so it keeps us busy. I love it here and would recommend it to anyone seeking to pursue a life a ministry.
Every teacher I have had in class, or met so far I have loved! They are all experts in their field and bring personal experiences into the classroom that encourage learning in the best way. They are also all very approachable and willing to work with the student to help them in anyway they can.
A very family based atmosphere which includes INCREDIBLE support from the schools administration and staff. Teachers are genuinely interested in the lives of students. It is a great school!