Northland International is a private, Christian university. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 138 undergraduate students. The Northland International acceptance rate is 100%. Graduating 57% of students, Northland International alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $22,500.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Northland International University
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.5 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Northland International University
- B+Dordt College
- 4 Year
- Sioux Center, IA
- 382 reviews
- BFaith Baptist Bible College & Theological Seminary
- 4 Year
- Ankeny, IA
- 94 reviews
- B-Maranatha Baptist University
- 4 Year
- Watertown, WI
- 466 reviews
- BConcordia University - Wisconsin
- 4 Year
- Mequon, WI
- 818 reviews
Northland International University Reviews
Volleyball and basketball are the greatest at my school. The school's teams are very enthusiastic and have the best sportsmanship I have seen. The school spirit and fan support are through the roof! Almost the whole college attends their games, dressed up in their team's colors, always trying to out cheer the rival team's fans.
My campus is the safest campus in the nation, I must say! The campus is small enough that most of the students know each other and feel like family to each other. There's a regular nurse on campus for health concerns, and security guards making sure the campus is secure. The whole campus feels safe, secure, and family-like.
There's not too much diversity on campus among people, except for the occasional international student. The campus is Christian oriented, so most of the students share the faith. Politics is pretty diverse. Most students seem to have an average economic background of the typical not too poor, but not that rich.