High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Northern Tier Career Center
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Northern Tier Career Center
- NGCentral Susquehanna Intermediate Unit LPN Career
- 2 Year
- Lewisburg, PA
- 14 reviews
- B-Mansfield University of Pennsylvania
- 4 Year
- Mansfield, PA
- 843 reviews
- C+Waynesburg University
- 4 Year
- Waynesburg, PA
- 445 reviews
- NGMercy Hospital School of Nursing
- 2 Year
- Pittsburgh, PA
Northern Tier Career Center Reviews
I Love My School! I absolutely love Northern Tier Career Center! The curriculum is not the easiest, okay, it involves a lot of hard work. But on the upside, it is worth it all in the end. The classes are flexible and fit well with my own schedule.
Health Assistant Rocks! I really enjoy my major, which is health assistant. My workload can be a little overwhelming at times but if I keep up with all my work, it is not that bad. I am very interested in my class.
Cool Incentive Program – My school has a incentive program that awards students who show up to class and work hard a lot. Halfway through the semester and the end, we get some sort of reward if we qualify. It can be a pizza party, a movie with popcorn, ice cream sundaes, etc.