Northern Maine Community College is ...
Northern Maine Community College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
Most Popular Majors
Automotive Mechanics19 Graduates
Business Administration and Management17 Graduates
Intervention and Treatment Professions17 Graduates
Medical Assistant15 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities13 Graduates
Diesel Mechanics11 Graduates
Early Childhood Education9 Graduates
Network, Database, and System Administration9 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the dining facilities.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Northern Maine Community College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Northern Maine Community College
- BEastern Maine Community College
- 2 Year
- Bangor, ME
- 200 reviews
- B-Washington County Community College
- 2 Year
- Calais, ME
- 58 reviews
- CSouthern Maine Community College
- 2 Year
- South Portland, ME
- 295 reviews
- B-Central Maine Community College
- 2 Year
- Auburn, ME
- 210 reviews
Northern Maine Community College Reviews
This is the best 2 year college. The professors are totally invested in their students success and it is evident in the way students interact with them. The education received here will leave you prepared for transfer to university or prepared to start your new career. High caliber instructors, many with a doctorate and skill that makes you wonder why are they not somewhere bigger. The answer from them is always the same, they love this school and the campus atmosphere. What a great community college!
The professors are really nice and they have a chance to know the students individually because of smaller class sizes. NMCC saves you money too compared to universities.
I'm currently enrolled for Computer Electronics major. I figured my classes would be focused around computer technology, but this first semester has mainly been general courses. I have learned more about the basics of electricity than I thought I had to, which is great because I understand more about how electricity impacts my major than I did before. The workload isn't at all that bad-- if you manage time wisely. There is ample time to finish all of the work assigned and then some. The curriculum is focused on computers but there are required electives that allow for the broadening of students' minds. If you are interested in psychology then that is available for you even if you have a major such as mine.