Northeastern Technical College Reviews

NETC is help get me to where I want to go in life, without all the debt at the end
Its super cheap to get a full semester at NWTC.
Not sure what to type here.
Start Your Review of Northeastern Technical College
Its a good campus. I have learned stuff and changed some of my thinking processes. I have not much experience on what to look for in a school. This is a good school. Try and see
By having four different campuses my school is able to have a student body that is diverse.
I love the online courses. The online courses make going to college easier for a working mom like myself. I am able to attend classes and still be there for my family and my job.
I think my school is unique because of the four campuses. Having more than one campus makes earning a degree easier.
I believe Northeastern Technical College has a wonderful program. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Applying for financial aid is very easy with the help of the staff. They are there and willing to answer any and all questions.
My classes for my major will not transfer to a four-year school.
It's an okay place. The problems I have is the schedules from different classes clash together and that some of the classes for my major do not transfer.
The unique opportunity is that I have the capability to do a whole lot of extracurricular activities.
It has been very convenient. I have a wide flexibility to do a whole lot of activities. I do not suffer frustrations unless I am not well organized.
The academics are okay. There is a wide variety that help me personally to have a comfortable schedule.
My specific major in this school is great because I am very well advised and the program has the help of many teachers that are very interesting in helping you.
The quality is okay. The career center has made me realize what I really want to do with my life and what degree to pursue.
I love the online classes because I can access them at any time without any complications and I learn a lot from them.
The school is very good in particular but since one of my goals is to transfer I need as much financial aid as possible.
Start Your Review of Northeastern Technical College
Some classes are flexible with my schedule although others aren't. Transferring credits are sometimes difficult for other students because our curriculum doesn't match other schools.
NETC is really just a pathway to allow you to transfer to other schools unless you're able to receive your degree from there.
It is very stressful to be in the nursing program and the instructors don't offer much out of class help.