Northeastern State University Reviews

I love Northeastern State University. I am a Native American student, and I truly feel valued by my school and professors, and I can see that they value and respect my heritage, especially with this school being in a Native American-rich town. Talequah is a great community that I hope to stay in after my time at NSU is finished. NSU is such a great school within a great community.
Everyone's very friendly campus is beautiful and easy to find where you need to go. There's lots to do as it is a pretty big town.
Northeastern State University is a small town college with the resources to match. The town has almost nothing to do and there is very little activity on campus. On the weekends the campus becomes deserted because everyone goes home. Most of the students struggle academically even though the classes are easy.
Review Northeastern State University
I like this university because everyone here is out to help you achieve your degree in a big way. They focuse of helping you find the resources you need and helping you thrive for excellence.
Very good teachers and very good staff. There is a wide variety of fields of study and there are many people to help you decide on what you want to do. There are many different fraternities and sororities here as well. There is always something going on on the campus as well. Most of the dorms are very nice too.
I love NSU! The campus is so evolving and welcoming to anyone. The NSU Greek life is definitely the way to go when you join NSU. The NSU Tahlequah campus is so beautiful. Every week the NAB organization puts on an event that anyone that attends NSU can go!
This is my second semester at Northeastern State University, and I love it. I love the small and close-knit family type feel it has to it. I have made many friends, very easily, and that has got me so many valuable life connections. NSU's Rookie Bridge Camp is also an amazing thing about this school and I am so glad they have it. This camp really bridges the awkward gap when transitioning from high school to college. This school has many clubs, and places to get involved in as well. I would not change much about this school, but if I had to pick a couple areas that could use some improvement- I would say the dorms should be worked on as well as I think there should be more food options. Some of the dorm room have big issues, such as power outages, and broken items and walls even. Overall, I love this college.
I've only been here for a couple of days but so far I have absolutely loved it. Theirs a lot of clubs to join and things to do. The professors are all willing to work with you and are her to pass you not fail you.
The staff and students are very welcoming and kind. The campus is small enough to allow you to focus on class work and other activities. However, some of the campus staff are students with very little training making things like financial aid and housing questions more difficult. There is also limited eatery options on campus so it's suggested students stock up on their own food items.
Since attending Northeastern State University I have received a phenomenal education. The professors and staff promote the best education possible. This is definitely a University I would recommend to friends and family especially if they have an interest in either education or business.
The campus was very nice, not to big, not too small. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They all want you to succeed. The only few differences wpuld be to add more parking for students and more street lights.
Overall the atmosphere at NSU is pretty good. The parking, especially for commuters is not very good at all. The athletics could be better and for the most part it is hard to get anything with scholarship or enrollment done in a timely manner.
I would honestly give it five stars but there is always room for improvement. I enjoy that the college feels like a family. It is the perfect size, big enough that you don't have to see someone if you don't want to but small enough to feel connected.
I love NSU and I could not imagine being anywhere else. I wish it was easier to connect with people here and make friends, but overall, amazing place to attend.
NSU was an okay college experience. There's really nothing to do here other than party. If you don't like to party be ready to be bored a lot. The food here isn't good and will make you sick. The teachers are the only thing good about this university. If I could go back to when I enrolled In college I would go to RSU.
Hola! Mi llamo es Sierra. Me encantar ir a esta escuela. Lo estaba un la experiencia. Son las clases la calidad. Los profesores del universidad los mejores. La universidad está bastante barata. Lo tener algún interesante el fantasma cuentos. Lo hace congelar frecuentemente durante el invierno. Pero generalmente la primavera es animada. Nuestro el pueblo tenemos mucho el bosques y el lago. Está a maravilloso lugar estar.
I love NSU, the education I received here is amazing, but the housing sucks. Do not live in Leoser you will get cockroaches. I like living in Cobb Hall, but it has its ups and downs. The majority of the professors are amazing, but NEVER take stats with Dr. Roberts, she is horrible. The caf food is terrible, I get diarrhea just about every time, but the underground with WOW and Chick-fil-A is amazing.
Review Northeastern State University
My experience with Niche had been absolutely fantastic. It's very easy to understand, it's a great privilege to have to be able to have a chance to win money towards a scholarship. Anything helps. Thank you so much for letting this be such a great opportunity.
I have had an overall, pleasant experience at Northeastern State University. I am seeking a Bachelor's degree in Secondary Education focused in Earth and Space Science. I have enjoyed the courses that I have taken in the science department at NSU. I continue to be challenged in my academics. I have had amazing professors who have impacted my views on education, and have given me a vision of the kind of teacher I want to be when I graduate and am given the opportunity to have my turn in the classroom.
Northeastern State university has a very small town home feel to it. I like the positive atmosphere and size of the school. I would like to improve the sports and student involvement in school.