Northeastern State University Reviews

i like nsu it makes things pretty easy and the campus is easy to get around in i have one complaint but only with the parking its pretty hard to find a spot.
The advisors are extremely helpful, particularly in helping me transfer from another University! Everything was fully explained from degree programs, to enrolling in classes as well as various other student aids they have available (which includes a food and clothing pantry, on- campus family housing, counseling/ grievances services and a great deal more). My professors have been top notch- intelligence, expertise and empathetic to their students. My only complaint is their narrow selection of graduate programs.
Everyone here is very friendly and nice. The upper class helped us locate certain buildings and what to expect by attending this school. The dorms could use some work on. The faculty made sure we knew where everything was. They made us make friends in a fun yet forceful way. I would recommend this college to anyone. College is really not that hard, you will have a lot of free time so there is no reason for people to fail their classes.
Review Northeastern State University
I love NSU and everything about it.It's not to expensive like many other universitys in the country.There are many options to eat at that are included in your weekly meal plan. The dorms are clean and semi private. I can't imagine a better place to attend.
Highly affordable school and the campus is a nice size so everything isnt too spread. I wish, however, they would put more effort into updating their dorms, and some of the older buildings, and fixing the ridiculous parking.
I loved Northeastern State University. It was a small college, which provided a small community feel. I enjoyed everything about the school- from the campus feel, to the local eateries, even the walkability of the town. When you aren't learning in school, NSU is always putting on fun events!
A average college with a good background and history. Really strict with their school rules. Professors are easy to get a hold of during their office hours.
The one aspect of NSU Broken Arrow that I loved the most was the willingness of the professors to aid you in your career goals. Professors always offered times and dates to discuss with you information about future courses, possible career paths, and (in my case) international universities and internships. Their attentiveness was what really made a difference with what career path I ended up taking.
So far this has been a great school to attend. The nursing instructor that I have is very helpful and professional.
I love NSU! It has a great location by the river, giving students an opportunity to take advantage of the natural features of the state, while giving the feeling of a hometown vibe. I love studying here!
Great small town college that focuses on Individual achievement. The students and staff and very friendly and offer plenty of support and guidance.
I like the welcoming atmosphere NSU has created and maintained. It has a variety of student organizations to fit different students like amd hobbies. The surrounding area is beautiful and I would like to see it embraced more.
I love Northeastern State University. I am a Native American student, and I truly feel valued by my school and professors, and I can see that they value and respect my heritage, especially with this school being in a Native American-rich town. Talequah is a great community that I hope to stay in after my time at NSU is finished. NSU is such a great school within a great community.
Everyone's very friendly campus is beautiful and easy to find where you need to go. There's lots to do as it is a pretty big town.
Northeastern State University is a small town college with the resources to match. The town has almost nothing to do and there is very little activity on campus. On the weekends the campus becomes deserted because everyone goes home. Most of the students struggle academically even though the classes are easy.
I like this university because everyone here is out to help you achieve your degree in a big way. They focuse of helping you find the resources you need and helping you thrive for excellence.
Very good teachers and very good staff. There is a wide variety of fields of study and there are many people to help you decide on what you want to do. There are many different fraternities and sororities here as well. There is always something going on on the campus as well. Most of the dorms are very nice too.
Review Northeastern State University
I love NSU! The campus is so evolving and welcoming to anyone. The NSU Greek life is definitely the way to go when you join NSU. The NSU Tahlequah campus is so beautiful. Every week the NAB organization puts on an event that anyone that attends NSU can go!
This is my second semester at Northeastern State University, and I love it. I love the small and close-knit family type feel it has to it. I have made many friends, very easily, and that has got me so many valuable life connections. NSU's Rookie Bridge Camp is also an amazing thing about this school and I am so glad they have it. This camp really bridges the awkward gap when transitioning from high school to college. This school has many clubs, and places to get involved in as well. I would not change much about this school, but if I had to pick a couple areas that could use some improvement- I would say the dorms should be worked on as well as I think there should be more food options. Some of the dorm room have big issues, such as power outages, and broken items and walls even. Overall, I love this college.
I've only been here for a couple of days but so far I have absolutely loved it. Theirs a lot of clubs to join and things to do. The professors are all willing to work with you and are her to pass you not fail you.