1. Green Bay, WI
  2. 2 Year

Northeast Wisconsin Technical College Reviews

I like that this college has many different activities for you to do and get involved. They have a coffee shop, a cafeteria, gymnasium, and even a movie theater. This college is a great place!
The staff and the instructors are very easy to get along with and work with. The campus is very well organized and easy to get around. Overall, NWTC is a great environment.
I best thing that I like about my school here at NWTC is that I get to come part-time and go through my education slowly in the evening. I am a returning adult and I can not afford to go to school full-time. I work part-time and have medical bills to pay along with my youngest daughter in high school yet, my daily expenses never end with groceries and gas. This school allows me to take one class at a time and still make ends meet with my family. I do not see any need for changes at NWTC, they are caring and very helpful in keeping you in the direction you need to be in your education. I would strongly recommend this school to other students.
There are morning to night classes that I was able to attend. When I used to work, I was able to do morning classes. Now I am able to do morning through night classes. The flexibility of this school is awesome.
With an online course, as a student, I am able to read on my own and at my own pace. I understand and learn better when I have to take the notes myself. I feel that taking couple of online courses can help me manage my time wisely as well.
The career center helps people to combine and organize information about themselves onto a resume. They are very helpful and sometimes, you do not need an appointment with them. The job prospects are great.
  • 5 months ago
  • Value
Students are really respectful and helpful. Sometimes having a study group is awesome because they will wait for you until you understand a certain subject or problem. The teachers are always free and they are a resource when anything comes up.
Most of the degrees get a student a job before or after they have graduated. Sometimes, the school will even hire the student to become a professor. That student however, must love their job or love to teach that certain subject.
  • 5 months ago
  • Value
Teachers give you the best way to deal with homework. They even have hours where a student is able to go in and get extra help. Also there are academic coaches in the library who are ready to teach anyone.
They try their best to help out in any situation.
I take my classes online so I am able to work more during the school year but the teachers have been extremely supportive of me and any time I have been to the school every service available was great including the library, testing center, and financial aid office. I had some financial aid issues because of transferring schools and the people there were very patient and very helpful for me. It's been a fantastic experience and look forward to the rest of my degree.
Workload is manageable, most assignments you turn in online. Great professor/ student relationships
Nwtc helps you find a job.
  • College Junior
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
Small classes, great times, and instructors are very helpful.
Nwtc is very serious about getting you ready to be an employee. Along with that nwtc teaches you real world things.
I have my classes at a regional center. Everyone is friendly and very helpful. Although I don't go to main campus in Greenbay I still love my classes. Small classes, affordable, and no teacher assistants used.
I've been able to have no Friday classes, but next semester all of my classes are at night because that's the only time they are offered.
I loved the online class I took! It was great to do on my own schedule.
Our career services department is amazing! They help organize your resume and teach you important things for getting a job.
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
Class sizes are small, but many teachers lack basic communication skills.