Northeast Texas Community College is ...
NJCAA Division I
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.27 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.27 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities237 Graduates
Business Administration and Management51 Graduates
Nursing Assistant37 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics35 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science28 Graduates
Manufacturing Engineering Technician24 Graduates
Business Support Services16 Graduates
Physical Therapy Technician15 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.29 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.28 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.5 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Northeast Texas Community College Reviews
Review Northeast Texas Community College
My favorite part of attending Northeast Texas Community College was the involvement the professors have in each students learning process. It amazes me how much they care and how understanding they can be. The only default I found while attending NTCC was the food that was served. Overall, if given the option I wouldn't change a thing about my experience as a student.
At Northeast Texas Community College the professors and staff help you feel like you are at home, you belong there and are welcome. I would highly recommend this school to anyone!
Professors are amazing and genuinely care for you. The school is affordable, but you're not sacrificing education. The only complaint is advising can be difficult sometimes.