Northeast Iowa Community College - Calmar Reviews

People are great, teachers are different, and the cafe is spacious. You will have that one teacher that gets on your nerves but other than that the teachers are a good different. Students are nice and they understand so no judgment along with help.
Great college. Professors are awesome, will work with you. I’m in the nursing and it’s a great experience. They really try to expose us to a lot of different things.
This college is the perfect option after high school. It is the perfect size and the teachers are very helpful and great!
Start Your Review of Northeast Iowa Community College - Calmar
All class times worked out really well with being over an hour away from home.
All courses were great and the work load was easy to handle most days.
My school worked well with me when wanting to transfer my credits to another school. It was a very simple process with no issues at all.
All courses went well for me this past school year.
All of my classmates and myself had many options to having the chance to apply for jobs before we were finished with school and now over half of us half jobs in the desired fields.
My teachers did a wonderful job when help was needed and they always went the extra mile when they thought it was necessary for us to learn more helpful information.
I highly recommend it as a school, I had a great first year with stellar grades and graduated with honors.
NICC is well known for the nursing program. They have a high passing rate for boards.
Class sizes are less than 30 students.
I'm majoring in nursing. The program is tough but worth it. They prepare you for pasting your boards. And teach you skills to apply in the field.
The staff members are amazing! Everyone is willing to help you and direct you to where you need to go if they can't answer your question. I enjoy the size of the classes. My favorite building is the student center because everything is right there at your finger tips: the library, computers, learning center, and cafe. This college makes me feel welcomed and right at home.
NICC Peosta is a great campus with small class sizes making your learning experience more personable. The staff are wonderdull and go out of their way to help when they can. I would choose NICC again if i had to do it all over again.
I really like the fact that I can take many of my classes online on my own schedule.
I have been very satisfied with the fanicial aid office on campus they were very helpful and always willing to answer questions.
Start Your Review of Northeast Iowa Community College - Calmar
I have taken a few online courses and found they are not for me. The professors weren't always available for you to ask questions and they made it harder then the class offered in the classroom.
The nursing degree is very challenging but there are people to help you get through it.
The professors are always willing to help and are available to answer questions. The professors agent there to scare you they help anyway they can.