Northcoast Medical Training Academy Reviews

Their Lpn is the best in the akron/kent/Cleveland area and I recommend to anyone! I passed my nclex on the first time. Even though some things is outdated at this school the quality of education beats that. I loved it here.
The school is not worth the money spent. The owners are never available to go to. The director of nursing program talks about students openly. High turn over of staff. Old lab equipment and nursing homes for clinical, no hospital experience. They make a lot of money and promises to get you in there. Run. Better schools out there, less money and up to date on equipment. Do not fall for their sales pitch. Only 76 % rate for passing. That's horrible
This is the greatest vocational schools I believe exist. The teachers are caring, helpful and resourceful. I have learned so much and I would recommend this school to anyone.
Start Your Review of Northcoast Medical Training Academy
Poor. LPN. Program. The owner is non existent. The DON talks about students. Old school. Old material. Does not help if a student needs help. They take your money and run
Bad school, the. LPN Program is out dated, . Good instructors. Bad ownership. Never. Around. DON, lies and does not tell truth, talks about the students, RUN, better schools out there. Lack of professionalism. Is terrible with LPN. Administration. The instructor s read from old books, if you like working in a nursing home. That's what they gear you towards
Although i have not yet graduated and experienced the post grad services, i heard they were great. I hear that they help you put together your resume. They also will help you to find a job.
We have a large size computer lab. The lab can fit around two classes at a time. There is never a problem trying to find a computer spot. Although the network is a little on the slow side it still works fine. Printing is free which is very nice.
My classes are at a wonderful time 8:30 to 2:30. I can only miss 18 hours for each quarter. But that is no big deal when you enjoy going to school, like me .
Our school is very diverse. The only thing is i believe there are a lot more lower income students.
I am currently enrolled, and the tuition is around 13,000. It is a very reasonable price for all of the education i am receiving. Although i am only 17, and do not have a lot of money. This is why i am looking for more grants and scholarships.
My overall experience with Northcoast has been wonderful. It is like a big family to me. If i had to choose to go there again i would say, yes.
Our school is wonderful. It is very cleanly, and definitely not an eye sore. Our school is the perfect size.
We have a wonderful academic system. The teachers have a great understanding of veterinary assistants, and are able to teach it very well. Most of the teachers have worked in the vet assistant field at one point. All of my teachers have been very supportive and friendly along the way. They have actually been my favorite teachers throughout all of the schooling ive had in my life.
As a veterinary assistant in training there is a lot of work. We have to know a lot just to keep up with the vet. We do have many great opportunities to help us learn. Like in first quarter we receive cats from the local APL. Second quarter we go to the dog warden every Thursday to vaccinate and diagnose the dogs. In third quarter, which i am in now we have job shadows. For the job shadows we go to different veterinary clinics, to see what it is like to be in that environment. As for fourth quarter we are on our own at externships.
I love Northcoast! It is nice friendly environment. Students and teachers are all very supportive. I'm happy to be going there.
Awsome Finacial Aid – very easy and good and they always offer help and info
i choose this school based on flexability except this course is only offered mon-thrus in the morning, it is taught by 2 different teachers with only one teacher that holds a actual teaching degree. 2 of the courses are kinda hard and very very informative with one not being so, there wasnt much help in that one and i watched alot of students struggle including myself with limited help. the field trips seem are manadatory even though they are sometimes extremely far away and if you miss you are marked a day absent which sucks cause you are only allowed to miss four days there a quarter. the cirriculum is good in both my first and third quarter and loved them both. the second quarter works on hold with some information and the grading scale wasnt that great cause it seemed that no matter what we passed as long as the work was done and turned in. i enjoyed my experience there, however it seems as though what one teacher knows the students know and the teachers and everyone else cause it isnt kept private there. and you are also now allowed to publicly talk about ur dislikes of field trips or anything else without getting repremanded there. i have seen that occur with a student and heard it as well.