Northcentral University Reviews

Great professors. Admin staff reply quickly. The journey so far has been great. I look forward to completing my degree and moving forward in my career.
During my experience of reviewing and attending classes the curriculum has been educational and provides the eagerness to advance my education to prove folks I can do it with class
I have just started so I don't have much to say so far, but so far, so good. Will know more as time goes on.
Start Your Review of Northcentral University
NCU is great because It's a one to one ratio with your professor. The professors are always helpful and approachable with questions and concerns. There aren't any other students in your class, so no discussion boards or group assignments.
A brilliant school, even though everything is done online they are so efficient and reliable. All the staff are responsive, professional and friendly, and professors are easy-going and all have PhD's. Everything is set up on the school's online portal and it's so easy to navigate through.
I like this college the courses are easy and the professors are kind and nice. It is a excellent college and I love it people there is so very helpful in the counseling area to financial department.
Flexible courses due to online university. Cost id reasonable and professor are great and encouraging.
Great academic advisors, instructional leadership, affordable tuition, very good support staff i.e. mentors, course coaches, learner forums according to major/specialty, career posting & opportunities.
Northcentral University has allowed me to pursue a MS degree at a cost that won't be overwhelming. The staff are prompt when answering questions and the ease of online cannot be beat.
Unlike most online schools I ran into, this one was challenging and interesting. The work is hard and I can't wait to start my dissertation, The accommodations were easy to apply for and it isn't too bad on the wallet. There is a lot of input to improve yourself on the papers and It really feels like your going to a brick and mortar school.
Enrollment was exceptionally easy. The Academic Advisor is very easy to talk to and ask questions of. The teaching is 1:1 which is excellent. So far, an excellent experience for a PhD student.
Online course work can be difficult, but the school offers so much online assistance and resources it makes it easy.
I really appreciate the one-on-one relationship with the class instructors; you take each course as an individual so you can get lots of assistance from your instructor. The Academic Adviser is happy to help you navigate the complexities of graduate school.
Repeats master level education in doctorate program didn't learn anything in the doctorate and then the final exam was very unclear with instructions and extremely easily to fail
I think that an assignment due every Sunday is too difficult sometimes. Even though I only took one course at a time when I had a 20 page paper due, one week just wasn't enough time to research, draft and finalize the paper.
I love being at Northcentral it is not assignment based with discussions. It is mainly based on 5-7 page papers every week leading up to the final week 8 paper which is usually 10-12 pages. All requiring between 4-6 references. The school really does have you create with your imagination certain situations along with doing research on the topics to have a better understanding of the role. It has helped me to learn ethics within an organization as well as human resources and that they are more than just delegating complaints.
It has been a pleasure so far. Northcentral University has helped develop my leadership and project management skills greatly.
Start Your Review of Northcentral University
As a doctoral candidate I am working while attending to online classes. The work is satisfying and comprehensive to the field I am engaged in. Some professors provide very in depth explanations while others seem to to do paper evaluations just to get them out of the way. All in all it is a strict school with deadlines and assistance to manage its rigorous curriculum.
At Northcentral University everyone is supported by faculty and peers. Feedback comes daily your instructors. You have up to one week to submit your assignments. If you need assistance at any time, there is always someone available. Your program is outlined for you up to 7 classes including your specialization.
Northcentral University offers exceptional programs with the convenience of distance learning. Students are paired 1:1 with doctoral mentors who guide them every step of the program.