Northcentral University Reviews

I really appreciate the one-on-one relationship with the class instructors; you take each course as an individual so you can get lots of assistance from your instructor. The Academic Adviser is happy to help you navigate the complexities of graduate school.
Repeats master level education in doctorate program didn't learn anything in the doctorate and then the final exam was very unclear with instructions and extremely easily to fail
I think that an assignment due every Sunday is too difficult sometimes. Even though I only took one course at a time when I had a 20 page paper due, one week just wasn't enough time to research, draft and finalize the paper.
Start Your Review of Northcentral University
I love being at Northcentral it is not assignment based with discussions. It is mainly based on 5-7 page papers every week leading up to the final week 8 paper which is usually 10-12 pages. All requiring between 4-6 references. The school really does have you create with your imagination certain situations along with doing research on the topics to have a better understanding of the role. It has helped me to learn ethics within an organization as well as human resources and that they are more than just delegating complaints.
It has been a pleasure so far. Northcentral University has helped develop my leadership and project management skills greatly.
As a doctoral candidate I am working while attending to online classes. The work is satisfying and comprehensive to the field I am engaged in. Some professors provide very in depth explanations while others seem to to do paper evaluations just to get them out of the way. All in all it is a strict school with deadlines and assistance to manage its rigorous curriculum.
At Northcentral University everyone is supported by faculty and peers. Feedback comes daily your instructors. You have up to one week to submit your assignments. If you need assistance at any time, there is always someone available. Your program is outlined for you up to 7 classes including your specialization.
Northcentral University offers exceptional programs with the convenience of distance learning. Students are paired 1:1 with doctoral mentors who guide them every step of the program.
This one the best time of my life of attending Northcentral University of pursuing my MBA degree online. All my professors and my advisor are awesome! Each one of my professors takes the time out and willing to help me by phone or email of each assignments.
My academic counselor was exceptional in supporting me in my planning for my degree program. The only thing that I would change about them is the response rate in follow-up from the financial aid department.
I like attending Northcentral University. The work is challenging, but I do it all from home. There is never any on-campus meetings, so I never have to travel. There are hardly any universities offering online doctoral programs that are accredited. But don't be fooled, the work is challenging and you must be self motivated to complete each course. Every student should be prepared to spend a lot of time reading, researching, and even more time writing. Completion dates are assigned and you are expected to meet them, it's not self-paced. The cost is also higher than attending a traditional university, but that's the trade-off for not having to attend class.
It was very flexible for my busy schedule. The online professors are very helpful and encouraging. I did better than I thought for I am not the one that likes to take online courses, yet Northcentral made it easier for me to enjoy my own topic of interest as well as the feedbacks I received from the professors who have helped me through the journey.
I have come across caring and supportive professors that makes the educational journey motivating. Is very intense, challenging and at times is a violation of my expectations the courses' assignment but with self-motivation and determination it can be done.
The experience has been rewarding. My advisors remain in contact concerning my progress and available for assistance. My academic instructors are knowledgeable of the subjects and available when needed.
I am currently finishing up my 2nd course in an online Masters program in Health Psychology through this school and have really enjoyed it so far. I have had the same professor, Nan Zingrone, for both courses and really appreciate her style! She has been very helpful, gives great feedback, and is an amazing communicator. I do wish that there was a cohort feel, since this is a self-pace program, but I realize that that is the reality of online programs.
Impressive with the flexibility to be highly educated while managing family and a career.
I like to take classes online
Start Your Review of Northcentral University
The advisors are very helpful
I am learning a lot of new things.
The advisors, teachers and resources are very helpful.