Northcentral University Reviews

All of the staff and administrators will help you no matter your circumstances and they will always do follow-ups to make sure you are kept updated on the whole process of enrolling and attending classes.
I have had a positive experience with everyone associated with this university. The staff will make sure you that you get every opportunity afforded to you during your time there. I recommend this university to all of my family and friends who are looking to forward their education.
At first I had some doubts but the advisors were so helpful. I looked at about 12 different grad schools and I made my decision on NCU.
Start Your Review of Northcentral University
Everyone mad the process of enrolling to taking courses less stressful. This has made the transition to grad school so simple.
Currently in the MBA-PM program. I love the simplicity of the 8-week courses, 1 assignment per week always due Sunday at midnight. The program has challenging material yet I finish each assignment with a greater understanding of the topic. Each professor I have had so far has been prompt with feedback and helpful when I needed to take time off from the program.
They were very helpful and nice. They also very understanding and went out their way to help you. The atmosphere was always down to earth and welcome. Very respectful. And had alot of resources to give student
Professor were very helpful. They were very understanding. They went out their way to get you the help that you needed.
The online experience I have with Northcentral University is excellent. They provide resources for their students that are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I can access the library 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If I have a problem and I need to reach tech-support, I can call, and a human will answer 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Northcentral University caters to its students online when no one is available. Northcentral University provides services that never sleeps.
I am a Doctorate of Business Administration student since 2018. I love the online program because I can do my studies at the times I choose. I also like the program because it is one on one style of teaching. The classes consist of a professor and one student. All the professors have earned their terminal degrees. Studying in an online environment helps me not worry about my day to day schedules, and I can use time management to my benefit. I chose Northcentral University because its doctorate program did not require a mandatory residency for the program. I could not be in this doctorate program if there were a mandatory residency that would require additional expense and time away from my family and responsibilities. Fortunately Northcentral University has a program that suits my needs and the needs of others.
Northcentral University has provided me with a fantastic experience in working toward my Doctoral degree in Psychology with a specialization in Addictions. The academic rigor and work presented has been very high quality and up to date. The staff, including admissions counselors, advisors, financial advisors and certainly the professors have been very supportive and responsive. The feedback provided by professors has been beneficial in guiding the development of my writing and research skills. The coursework makes taking on full time studies along with work and other commitments. Northcentral seems to combine talent from around the country. The assignments have been a good combination of classic information and cutting edge research. As compared to some other universities that I had researched before committing to a program, Northcentral seems to be among the most high quality online universities. I am grateful for the opportunity to advance my education at this school.
The online learning experience at Northcentral was very rigorous yet very engaging. The professors were all very approachable and available. They held high standards and provided ample support. The access to resources for research is high quality. Northcentral University uses a high quality digital library with access to much current research and publications. The librarians and research assistants are very knowledgable. The assignments involved use a variety of technology presentation formats including traditional papers, blogs, podcasts, powerpoint and video scripts. This will potentially help me should I pursue a career in academic instruction. The school also provides multiple formats for communicating with the academic community including posts and blogs. The online format that Northcentral University uses is very visually appealing. I would highly recommend Northcentral to any student looking to pursue a higher learning degree with the convenience of online learning.
Northcentral University is a private online non-profit university with its headquarters in San Diego, California. It was established in 1996 and is classified among "D/PU: Doctoral/Professional Universities." NCU was acquired by the National University System in 2019. It is a good university for those who wants to read online
I am just starting with Northcentral but so far all of the assistance I received to get enrolled went very smoothly.
I am not allowed to display the actual names of people. my purpose of the review was to do that so if any prospective student was reviewing and trying to get a feel for the university he/she might at least have a heads up about it. the university is not the greatest but also not the worst. the worst thing about it is that there are a few teachers who will grade you so unfairly and arbitrarily to an extent that they will add requirements that were not even there in the first place just so you can get a lower grade. tried to appeal it with the school and they tell you straightforward that they do not have a specific way to grade. it is up to the teacher. so please watch out for that. D.B.P.
Most of the professors are great. After getting into my dissertation I felt I really had no support and as a result, I didn’t complete my program and had to settle for something else.
Dr. Streit was beyond incredible. I am so impressed with her ability to help me focus on dissertation ideas, develop those ideas, and being generally responsive to every question and ideas shared. I was nervous about attending this school until I was exposed to Dr. Streit. The school itself is incredible if you want an online education.
Start Your Review of Northcentral University
Funding options are not great if you run into a jam. They seem to set up dissertations programs that are set up to force you to take extra supplemental courses, so the school gets more money. I have had about 8 different academic advisors since I started school with them.
Professors are amazing. The courses are easy to follow. The financial advisors are very helpful as well.
Awesome! It is the focus that is needed! professors are there to help and the staff is available as soon as you need them. The advisor s are always knowledgeable about where to direct my calls and especially my need.