1. Wausau, WI
  2. 2 Year

Northcentral Technical College Reviews

Everyone that is employed by the school is willing to help u succeed. From the president al the way to the janitors. Everyone is willing to help the best they can
I have had great experiences with the college. They are very accommodating and always looking to help you out the best that they can. I would recommend this college to anyone.
I would like to see more involvement/ activities for the outlying campuses. I have had a better experience so far in me second year at a bigger campus, but on outlying campuses it is very difficult to make friends and to get involved. Taking classes over ITV can often feel like you are watching TV, which can sometimes be boring. That also depends a lot on the teacher and if they are making an effort to involve all students. Overall I have had mostly really good teachers, good support when I seek it, and a fairly positive overall experience.
NTC is a great school. They have so many trade-based programs. They also offer a lot of programs otherwise not found in my area. I am currently in the Vet Science, Dairy Science, Ag Business programs and love them. The teachers are amazing and know so much. NTC is a great choice with great academics and an amazing price!!!
The instructors are very helpful and willing to make the class work around your work schedule .
Some of my credits transfer, it was easy to understand using the online transfer tool.
Availability of each course works well with my schedule.
They have online services set up to help you transfer to new schools.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
Classes offered and availability are excellent. Signing up was very easy.
They called me to make sure I had everything I needed and that I wasn't going into classes I would fail at.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
The availability is great. The online courses available work with my schedule.
The availability of classes is what has drawn me in most.
There are many different times and days that you can attend class which is nice because it gives you the choice to pick the one that works best for you
The online classes at NTC are the best. They are very flexible and can work with any schedule since they're are a variety of different selections for that class.
The professors at NTC are very friendly and want to see you succeed. They're always willing to help you understand something, even if your classes are online. There is a wide variety of courses to take from different business and accounting classes to horse caring programs.
I'm not sure about the other fields of work, but NTC has clinicals for the medical students. Like if you're in the CNA programyou're able to work at a nursing home for a few weeks with your class and apply the things you learned in class. Surgical tech students get to go to a hospital and observe and help in the surgery room.
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
The professors i've had are very friendly and are very approachable if you need help with something. I woukd also say it's very hard to fail a class if you do what is required, like taking the quizzes, reading, and showing up for class.
My overall experience with NTC has been great because, I don't have to mess around with all the general education classes. I can enroll for the degree I want and just learn the things I need to know for that carepresents. It saves a lot of money.
I love the fact that there are plenty of night classes to choose from as I work 40 hours a week during the day.
I took one class online and it was a relatively easy course. I was able to get assignments in on time and not have to worry about trying to find time to do my homework and study.