1. Bethlehem, PA
  2. 2 Year

Northampton County Area Community College Reviews

The students don't feel too pressured and it gives people freedom and enough comfort to get along with people but not overwhelmed by any crowds. They hold many activities for students who do enjoy being involved in the school. Great Professors
I've just applied, but they've been great to work with. Everybody I've talked to has been extremely helpful and kind.
Went here for the Radio/TV program and I can say it was a great experience. All the equipment is fantastic and up to date and the professors are knowledgeable and successful in the field.
Review Your College
I liked everything about the school the people are very friendly and the Professors are very helpful it would be nice to have a private bathroom though
Starting at a community college seemed to be what was right for me since I wasn't really sure on what I wanted to persue a career in. This school was very helpful in figuring it out and after my two years here I transfer to a 4 year college.
the people are fun, the professors are interesting, and the campus is pretty nice :) my only qualms are that the classrooms are kinda ugly and there isn't a lot of variety in the cafe, but overall I really like it here and I'm proud to be transferring from NCC
So far great classes online, all my teahcers are also great. The online couses really make it easy with a job.
The students might not be the best but the staff is amazing
Northampton Community College is a great place to start your college experience, especially if you aren't entirely sure what you want to do. It saves you tons of money, and you can get all your general courses out of the way, and experiment with your areas of interest through the courses they offer. Some of the college professors that they employee are the most wonderful people you'll ever meet. For example, if you want to really improve your writing skills, take Michael Pogach's English 1 and 2 classes. If you have the chance to take a philosophy class, and want to think a lot about life, and the world, take Robert Thompson's Intro to Philosophy. Northampton also offers tons of clubs. All the friends I made were from the clubs I joined and they're some of the best friends I've ever had. Overall, Northampton Community College is a great place to start out, and I highly recommend it.
Teachers are just there for a payment. No communication at any part of this college. Great school for just one class other than that forget it. Zero help from offices. Send you on wild goose chases.
The school is great. They work with their students they are flexible and the curriculum is easy.
Online classes are great for students who live a busy schedule. The workload for online classes are great and manageable. They give you a month to complete and assignment.
Class style of most professors are great. They take the time for their students and make sure they have meeting with each student to see how they are doing.
The career center and services are great. The staff will answer andy question and help anyway they can. Also they take the time to check up on their students after having questions answered to make sure the students is doing well.
  • Value
My specific major General Studies with intended Radiography. The workload is manageable with the amount of class time. The curriculum is easy but knowledgeable. The facilities are well maintained and clean. Not to sure about internships and jobs since I haven't reached that point in my major yet.
My school is great. The Staff and Professors are very helpful and will do anything for you to be successful. I would choose my school over any other school because Northampton wants to help you succeed.
i was a first time student.
Review Your College
greatest around that i know of.
  • Value
my class sizes are perfect and individual one on one is great.
i do not have allot of information on this topic yet.