Northampton County Area Community College Reviews

Ncc is one of the best community colleges in the nation. The college is very affordable and even offers 4-year programs. Some of the professors have been extremely helpful during my time here and made the transition to a four-year school easier when I decided to transfer.
Northampton is different it is an community college that has dorms. You get to meet people. There are events and or activities that you can go and do with everyone from the college.
I loved the staff that I worked with, as well as the majority of the professors that I had. The dorms were awesome as well. I highly recommend this college to anyone looking to continue their education while not breaking the bank.
Review Northampton County Area Community College
I'm starting my first year at Northampton community college this fall. By I have taken many tours and been there on my own to see the college. There was much diversity of the students, the dorms were spacious, this campus was beautiful and not to big. The student life was amazing everyone was nice and helpful. The professors knew the students names and to me that was important. It was safe and it helped me make my choice.
I absolutely loved my time at Northampton. Almost every single professor I had showed high levels of knowledge and passion for their subject matter, and they all exhibited empathy and care for their students' well being.
Though Northampton is only a community college, I learned so much and matured greatly through my two years spent there.
At first I was skeptical of going to a community college first, but Northampton Community College was a great choice. I saved money my first two years of college, the campus was clean and sufficient when compared to a university, the professors were well respected, and there were many resources such as excellent tutoring resources.
I absolutely love it here. I have made so many memories and friends and all the professors I have had are truly incredible. They are all about helping you learn no matter what your circumstances are. They are very accommodating and understand that life happens and they work with you.
Beautiful campus in monroe county. Could use a little more plants and nature life, too brown. Workers are very dilligent and friendly, will definitely go out of their way to help you out.
Northampton is a wonderful college. The professors are committed not only to education but also to the students. They take mentorship very seriously and want what is best for each and every student. All the staff members share the same passion for each student that comes through the door. They are committed to you. They want to see you do your best and go above and beyond. I cannot stress enough just how willing they are to help.
I think that Northampton Community College is a really great school. It has a wide variety of options to choice from. I decided to choose Northampton community college because it helped me save money in the long run as well as helped me with my educational goals. I think a lot of the teachers are very helpful and I think that Northampton Community College will help you achieve your academic and career goals. It is a decent size school and you can get the same kind of educations as a four year college. I feel that it has helped me grow as a student and helped me learn new things. It has helped me gain new friendships and meet new teachers that I can use as a reference for a job one day down the road. If you have the opportunity to go to Northampton Community college I think it is the right choice plus you can transfer after the 2 years which I plan to do myself. Northampton Community college has helped me find out what I want to do for my long career goals which is really amazing.
The students don't feel too pressured and it gives people freedom and enough comfort to get along with people but not overwhelmed by any crowds. They hold many activities for students who do enjoy being involved in the school. Great Professors
I've just applied, but they've been great to work with. Everybody I've talked to has been extremely helpful and kind.
Went here for the Radio/TV program and I can say it was a great experience. All the equipment is fantastic and up to date and the professors are knowledgeable and successful in the field.
I liked everything about the school the people are very friendly and the Professors are very helpful it would be nice to have a private bathroom though
Starting at a community college seemed to be what was right for me since I wasn't really sure on what I wanted to persue a career in. This school was very helpful in figuring it out and after my two years here I transfer to a 4 year college.
the people are fun, the professors are interesting, and the campus is pretty nice :) my only qualms are that the classrooms are kinda ugly and there isn't a lot of variety in the cafe, but overall I really like it here and I'm proud to be transferring from NCC
So far great classes online, all my teahcers are also great. The online couses really make it easy with a job.
Review Northampton County Area Community College
The students might not be the best but the staff is amazing
Northampton Community College is a great place to start your college experience, especially if you aren't entirely sure what you want to do. It saves you tons of money, and you can get all your general courses out of the way, and experiment with your areas of interest through the courses they offer. Some of the college professors that they employee are the most wonderful people you'll ever meet. For example, if you want to really improve your writing skills, take Michael Pogach's English 1 and 2 classes. If you have the chance to take a philosophy class, and want to think a lot about life, and the world, take Robert Thompson's Intro to Philosophy. Northampton also offers tons of clubs. All the friends I made were from the clubs I joined and they're some of the best friends I've ever had. Overall, Northampton Community College is a great place to start out, and I highly recommend it.
Teachers are just there for a payment. No communication at any part of this college. Great school for just one class other than that forget it. Zero help from offices. Send you on wild goose chases.