North-West College - Riverside Reviews

my school is unique, I love the help that I received when going back to school was very challenging . they do not leave any student behind , if you are willing to do the work and be truly committed, they will support you 100%
It was ok, a lot of self teaching. Some instructors are good. They seem to have a high turnover on instructors. Beware.
They are helpful study tool
Start Your Review of North-West College - Riverside
Some instructors are bad at trying to explain a curriculum
I hope it gets better sooner than later
Be your own success counselor.
Something I thought was unique was that the school offers complimentary drinks and food for the students while attending.
I never transferred credit and most likely will not but overall the classroom is hassle free and I enjoy every aspect of it!
I do like online courses but the traditional classroom experience is better because you have a lot more hands on experience rather than just reading off the internet.
The only fee I thought was unnecessary was the registration fee of one hundred dollars.
Everyone is so friendly! everyone works with eachother and there is lots of communication.
I love the staff they are very welcoming! I also like that they do evaluation test before putting someone into a program.
I do like the accelerated course, although it can be somewhat overwhelming. I spoke to my instructors who have given me suggestions and helped in this dilemma. Overall, I truly have no complaints and am enjoying my time here along with receiving a great education.
The schedule was already set, which is the morning, something of which I knew. I was fortunately enough to be able to switch my work schedule, etc., to be able to accommodate my school schedule.
We have a variety of students from different enthicities, ages, etc. Very encouraging to see this.
I am in an accelerated program and with working, it all can be overwhelming, but I am determined to finish this. Our instructors understand this and have helped in the past with time management.
As a potential surgical technologist, we prepare for surgery and more importantly follow all aspetic measures. Our instructors are preparing us for the worse case scenario out in the real world, which will enable us students to be prepared for such events should they occur.
Start Your Review of North-West College - Riverside
A lot, if not most, of the staff truly care about our education and not just receiving the money. This is very comforting to me.
They are good but I am a more hands-one learner, kinectic, if you will.
I havent utilized my career services at my school as of yet but in talking with them and other individuals who have utilized them, seems very promising. Granted I have to do my part, and working with career services will very fruitful.