North Shore Community College Reviews

people around school are very friendly. once you get used to the school it's easy to get around be more involved, learn different things that are happening on campus.
This in my opinion is one of the most helpful colleges I've been to. They are very helpful when it comes to advising students and getting them where they need to be.
Great college with a wide variety of majors, credit and non-credit courses available at several different campuses and online. Plus they have a shuttle that goes to each campus.
Start Your Review of North Shore Community College
I have taken many classes at NSCC from EMT to science. The professor are well prepared and go above and beyond for their students. The academic advisor are always at the ready to help you.
This school is super affordable , the programs are great, and the professors and advisors are so supportive! I love attending this community college!
Northshore is a decent college. It's a good distance and you can learn quite a bit if you really pay attention. There's not much to look at from the outside but the people are what make it for what it is. It has a very delightful atmosphere and the staff are always there to help. My classes might be a little on the downside but overall, I like it there and I don't plan on changing anytime soon. The professors make everything so simple and they're motivating us to do what it takes to succeed academically. Here, I learn some independence and self-discipline, those are the two things I, for one, am still struggling with.
The opportunities and resources here at NSCC helped me to success academically and extracurricularly.
All the people I have met here are incredible. The classes are rigorous and the professors really care about how the students are doing. There are many opportunities for you to get involved in campus as well.
What I like about northshore is that all the professors are willing to work with you to help you in anything you don’t understand they will go that extra mile to help you be up to date with your work ! Love that
The Danvers campus is great. Everyone is super nice, but some of the advisers are rude and unhelpful.
great value. many professors are from surrounding schools with a much higher price tag. the online course options are plentiful. parking on campus has been easy. advisors have been helpful.
The diversity in the people is amazing. The college offers you lots of resources and counseling to guide you to your major and helps you figure out what paths to take.
The staff cares about its students and makes effort in helping them succeed. The majority of classes are well-taught by professors that also teach in 4-year universities.
North Shore Community College is an amazing school. I have had such an amazing experience attending this school, and I am proud to say I will be receiving my associate's degree here. I highly recommend this school to anyone. I never grew up with a trust fund from my family, so jumping into a debt filled, four year education at a university was not an option for me. I primarily have attended the Danvers campus and I've had such a fun time going here. The only thing keeping me away from a five star experience was how I feel some professors help prepare students for transferring to a university. I do not think all the professors at this college properly prepare their students for universities.
Parking is very convenient. Every building has its own parking lot. Almost all professors are very understanding but still professional.
The school has been super helpful with my transition into college. I took a year off from school and decided to come back. They have treated me wondefully and have made me truly excited to come and join their school.
North Shore has a diverse campus in both thought and people. The professors there are all very caring and understanding. They also have much to give in the way of helping their students learn. I have learned so much about myself and the path in which I want to take my life in. The school helps in creating independent people; so that they are able to stand on their own two feet and speak out on what they believe and have an intelligent conversation with those of differing opinion.
Start Your Review of North Shore Community College
North Shore is a great Community College to help prepare you for either transferring to a four year school to further your education or get you ready to work in the real world.
Got accepted to star this September 2017. Look o king forward to a start of new career in Graphic Design. College is closed to home and affordable!
I have spent a little under two years at North Shore Community College. I love everything about the college. I have always worked full-time, and this school has allowed me to work and be a full-time student. The flexible schedule of day, night, and online classes help me balance work and school. The teachers at North Shore Community College are also very helped. I have learned so much from my time at the college.