North Shore Community College Reviews

What I like about northshore is that all the professors are willing to work with you to help you in anything you don’t understand they will go that extra mile to help you be up to date with your work ! Love that
The Danvers campus is great. Everyone is super nice, but some of the advisers are rude and unhelpful.
great value. many professors are from surrounding schools with a much higher price tag. the online course options are plentiful. parking on campus has been easy. advisors have been helpful.
Start Your Review of North Shore Community College
The diversity in the people is amazing. The college offers you lots of resources and counseling to guide you to your major and helps you figure out what paths to take.
The staff cares about its students and makes effort in helping them succeed. The majority of classes are well-taught by professors that also teach in 4-year universities.
North Shore Community College is an amazing school. I have had such an amazing experience attending this school, and I am proud to say I will be receiving my associate's degree here. I highly recommend this school to anyone. I never grew up with a trust fund from my family, so jumping into a debt filled, four year education at a university was not an option for me. I primarily have attended the Danvers campus and I've had such a fun time going here. The only thing keeping me away from a five star experience was how I feel some professors help prepare students for transferring to a university. I do not think all the professors at this college properly prepare their students for universities.
Parking is very convenient. Every building has its own parking lot. Almost all professors are very understanding but still professional.
The school has been super helpful with my transition into college. I took a year off from school and decided to come back. They have treated me wondefully and have made me truly excited to come and join their school.
North Shore has a diverse campus in both thought and people. The professors there are all very caring and understanding. They also have much to give in the way of helping their students learn. I have learned so much about myself and the path in which I want to take my life in. The school helps in creating independent people; so that they are able to stand on their own two feet and speak out on what they believe and have an intelligent conversation with those of differing opinion.
North Shore is a great Community College to help prepare you for either transferring to a four year school to further your education or get you ready to work in the real world.
Got accepted to star this September 2017. Look o king forward to a start of new career in Graphic Design. College is closed to home and affordable!
I have spent a little under two years at North Shore Community College. I love everything about the college. I have always worked full-time, and this school has allowed me to work and be a full-time student. The flexible schedule of day, night, and online classes help me balance work and school. The teachers at North Shore Community College are also very helped. I have learned so much from my time at the college.
The staff are great they understand that everyone here has pretty much the same story of working full time and going to school.
North shore is a great place if your not sure what you want to do for the rest of your life. The are great at guiding you to your career goals
Sometimes there is only one class offered for a subject. Its hard to work classes into an already full-time schedule.
I love taking online classes. The schedule is very flexible and the programs are very easy to understand. The professors are always available to answer questions when I need help.
I know that my school offers career services for the rest of my life. I have found a great part-time job thanks to one of the professors at my school.
Start Your Review of North Shore Community College
Majority of my professors have been amazing. They have taught me so much within the first year. I have only come across one problem with an advisor and that was a misunderstanding and we worked it out in the end.
The teachers really get you motivated to do good. Jumping into my internship after my first year opened my eyes to a better world.
As an administrative major I am learning new computer skills that I didn't have before. The workload is a lot but I like a good challenge.