North Greenville University Reviews

This is a wonderful school! I graduated in 2012 and am enrolled again for my Masters. This is a wonderful Christian university! Christ makes the difference at this school. The professors are extremely helpful!
North Greenville is a wonderful school because not only are the professors and staff extremely loving and self-sacrificing, but the college makes serving God their main goal. They are the only school that I have encountered that has their priorities in the right place.
North Greenville University is a wonderful school! The faculty and students are great people to be around and everyone is always so nice. There's no other school I'd rather be at.
Review North Greenville University
North Greenville University is a close-knit school where everyone truly cares for everyone. You can see the dedication to the school in the faculty and staff, the students, and the student's parents. It is a school that encourages the students to step out of their comfort zone and reach beyond the stars.
North Greenville is a pretty nice school, its in a location where there are a lot of mountains and wilderness. The people are really nice, and the classroom environment is good. The ability to have one on one time with teachers is one of the best things about the school, whenever a student needs to see them about something or about what was discussed in class they can go schedule an appointment. The athletics there are ok, its still a program that is being developed and in a few years will probably be something great for any student that wants to play a sport and for the ones already on scholarship.
North Greenville seeks to teach its students not only intellectually but also spiritually. There is a great staff who helps their students to success
Currently applying! i am looking forward to a wonderful experience there. it matches my requirements and also has my major which is the most important part of it all
I love the university and would recommend it to future friends! The professors are great to work with the students and the amount of students versus professors is a nice number to where you really get to know them.
I love the Christian aspect of the school and all of the teachers are friendly and really help you with your walk with Christ. The campus itself is beautiful and you get a panorama view of the mountains. But, the cafe food isn't all that but, maybe that is a college thing.
I love North Greenville. The campus is smaller but the people are wonderful. It has a beautiful view of the mountains, and isn't far from Travelers Rest and Downtown Greenville.
North Greenville University was a great experience and I felt like I can fit in with the school. They also have my major which is electrical engineering. The college classes are interactive than most colleges I have toured. I think when North Greenville brings fun and knowledge together it bring excitement. I've also got to talk to the soccer coach about joining the team so I think I'll be fine.
I absolutely love it here! All of the professors really care about their students, and their success. I love being able to attend chapel every Monday and Wednesday mornings. The food in the cafeteria is alright, but they also have a general store, Papa John's, and an Einsteins Bagels on campus so there are a lot of options. The scenery here is beautiful! I love being able to watch the sun set behind the mountains every night. It is a beautiful little campus that is nice and peaceful, and you get to meet a lot of new and wonderful people.
I love it. The classes really challenge me to work my hardest. The professors are very supportive and helpful and most say a prayer before they begin class. I fell in love with college on my first visit. Everyone is just part of one big family that supports each other and has fun together. This is a place where you can feel really close to God. There is always a prayer said before the football games - at least the home games. I do not know about the other sports yet. I am in the education program to become an elementary/early childhood teacher and I am absolutely enjoying it. If you want to grow closer to God with others, become part of one giant supportive and God-loving family, and be challenged then this is the university you should attend. I should also mention that this is a christian university and Christ is definitely at the center of everything we do.
The setting of campus although remote, 15 minutes to the closest city, is beautiful as you're surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains. The school has grown a lot since I graduated almost 10 years ago, but still feels like a tight knit community. With smaller class sizes professors and students are able to interact more and students have greater access to their professors. I graduated with BA in Interdisciplinary Studies with concentrations in Spanish and Lingusitics and used most of my electives in Christian Studies. I used to say the degree was perfect for working as a missionary in South America but has also served me well in the US working in the Language Services industry as an interpreter and interpreter coordinator.
North Greenville was the perfect fit for me. Great small school, no party scene, and great student-professor relationships.
I like that it is a relatively small college and getting to know the professors are easy. This is important because when it comes time to needing a letter of recommendation, my professors can honestly write about me.
I love NGU! The campus has been great. The food was okay but needed to improve. The professors is great but needed to work together than lettuce.
Review North Greenville University
I went to North Greenville University hoping for a Christian education. They do that very well, but I didn't even think about the possibility of corruption. I suppose I was naive. There were a couple of professors who I felt really cared for me and that was nice, but overall they didn't seem too fond of me. So if you're Southern Baptist or really conservative this school is a great pick. If not, reconsider.
this school is amazing. the professors are very helpful. but it is also very challenging
I feel like my school is not very helpful with students in my department as far as internships go that students are interested in doing and many have to settle for an internship in an area they aren't interested in that doesn't directly tie to their major or desired future job. The recruiting has improved over the past year, but a lot of information is left out and can mislead incoming students. Also, they are not helpful if you are an international student.