North Greenville University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.38 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.38 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities55 Graduates
Business Administration and Management44 Graduates
Biblical Studies29 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching27 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management27 Graduates
Elementary Education20 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 27 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.37 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.53 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 28 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.27 responses
North Greenville University Reviews
I absolutely love it here! All of the professors really care about their students, and their success. I love being able to attend chapel every Monday and Wednesday mornings. The food in the cafeteria is alright, but they also have a general store, Papa John's, and an Einsteins Bagels on campus so there are a lot of options. The scenery here is beautiful! I love being able to watch the sun set behind the mountains every night. It is a beautiful little campus that is nice and peaceful, and you get to meet a lot of new and wonderful people.
NGU is a smaller private university in the upper part of the state of SC. The atmosphere at the school is friendly and caring. Classes are small, giving the students and professors the opportunity to learn names of each and something about each person. A student can communicate directly with his/her professor by email or during office hours. The professors are always willing to help with questions. I can email a professor in the evenings if I have questions on an assignment and usually I get an immediate response. Students, like me, who commute, are kept informed about activities that are constantly occurring on campus.
I love it at North Greenville! The professors are caring and Christian leaders who truly care about their students and helping them succeed. Often, professors will start the day off with a devotion that helps remind us about the true purpose in life. It is so nice to be in a Christian environment where I can talk freely about my faith and have faith-based discussions with my peers without being targeted as a "bible-thumper" or a " prude, religious nut." But on a more practical note, the dorms are very nice and the RAs and RCs are super understanding and helpful. The campus is small enough that I don't have to spend a lot on gas, because I can walk to my classes. Also, there are several spots on campus where you can go and read, think, or hang out with friends. My favorite is probably the Student Life Center. Overall, I love it at North Greenville and I am so glad that God has put me there.