North Georgia Technical College Reviews

As a student in the Blairsville campus, it's really nice to be so close knit with the students I grew up with in high school. However, there isn't much diversity at all, and as previously stated, its a very small campus. The professors are just like those of any other college; some you will love, others not so much.
I honestly like how the calsses are of the smaller population that gives the teacher a better chance to focus more on the students. The academics is phenomenal. They are centralized and explicit. There is no reason that anyone can not finish with a 3.0 graduating fromthis school. I hope to achieve better academic integrity as well as discipline.
I'm still a junior in high school, the reason why I want to go to North Georgia is because I heard that they have a great rate for the studies if you want to be come a mechanic.
Start Your Review of North Georgia Technical College
I love North Georgia Technical College. The teachers and the tutors on the Blairsville campus are great and they really care about the students.
The campus is a quite little mountain college with a great atmosphere. I highly recommend it to everyone looking that is looking for a small campus.
Most of the teachers are great and very nice but I have run into some that have left some to be desired with the way they run the class but over all it is a great school if you put in the effort to learn and succeed.
I especially like that the school is located close to my residence. I am able to commute to school under 30 minutes. I also like that there are quite a few non-traditional students, like myself, that attend to try to further their careers and enhance their lives. I have enjoyed my classes and my professors and have been given a great education so far. I am in the Associate Degree Nursing program and have enjoyed all my courses so far, even though it is quite stressful.
North Georgia Technical College is a great school and the teachers and staff are really helpful and caring.
Nice,caring instructors. Not too expensive. Could use more diversity. Horticulture program was severely neglected
Wonderful campus with state-of-the-art facilities. The faculty works really hard to ensure that students master the material. Tutors are available for students in almost every subject area. The campus is a beautiful, park-like atmosphere with friendly staff and students!
They offer a internship help but its more for when your done with your associates. They push you to take as many classes as possible in one semester and with a lot of work in each class. Some classes are worse than others.
The campus is beautiful, however I feel like I learned more on my own. There is a lot of teachers that will not get in touch with you via email and are never in the office. There are a few that really do care and like to help, but that is about 33%.
Such a blessing, and very great for many types of people!
Not many programs to get a higher degree but they want you to do that if thats what you want for yourself! They are very supportive when it comes to our dreams.
Nothing that i regret! great students and great degrees!
Perfect class sizes and GREAT teachers!
Its very rewarding. being in the nursing/medical field people look up to you!
It allows you to get your degree in a good amount of time so you can get a job quick. the teachers are very supportive and only want the best for you!
Start Your Review of North Georgia Technical College
It is somewhat difficult to find classes that will be great for working around my schedule. Some classes I need are offered at a campus that I cannot reach. I usually have to take classes that are inconvenient to my schedule or wait for the classes I need to become available at my campus.
They offer tutoring and help.
I cannot apply for internship because it does not pay and I cannot afford to have something take up my time and not be rewarded for it. The school is always offering jobs.