NDSU excels in areas of innovative and technology-driven research, with more than $153 million in annual research expenditures as reported in the National Science Foundation’s Higher Education Research and Development Survey. NDSU has been listed in the Top 100 public research universities in the United States for research and development in agricultural sciences, psychology and social sciences, based on reported research expenditures.
North Dakota State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.67 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.85 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.84 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.95 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.114 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.51 responses