North Dakota State University is ...
NCAA Division I-FCS
Missouri Valley Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.67 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.73 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.72 responses
Most Popular Majors
Human Development133 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering99 Graduates
Business Administration and Management91 Graduates
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences84 Graduates
Electrical and Electronics Engineering69 Graduates
Civil Engineering64 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 47 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.83 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.102 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 50 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.51 responses
North Dakota State University Reviews
Review North Dakota State University
NDSU is a fairly small 4 year university. It has a small town feel in a bigger town, which is great! Sports are also big at NDSU (especially football). There are several options of classes to take every semester and professors care about their students here.
NDSU is a very comfortable school to go too. The community is surrounded by very kind and welcoming people! From the classes that I have taken I can assure you that your teachers want you to do well and they will always be willing to help. They also over very good tutoring services for students and its free! Fargo is a great town and overall NDSU is a great school!
I have had many classes that I LOVED, a majority being classes involving my major. I'm not going to lie, there are those few general courses that you need to take that are pretty brutal and boring, but if you put yourself in the right mindset they always turn out okay! Class size can be scary when it comes to generals but if you go to your professor's office hours when you need help you will typically find what you are looking for. Also, make sure you balance your work load so you don't become overwhelmed.