North Dakota State College of Science Reviews

NDSCS is a very awesome college , I love the environment & the people are friendly. Best decision ever
I love the fact that the classes are a lot smaller than a university class is only having about twenty students in one class at a time. I also really like how the instucters are approachable, I would love to see more programs.
NDSCS is an excellent 2 year school. I would recommend anyone looking for a 2 year degree with a great job placement in the field of degree
Start Your Review of North Dakota State College of Science
What I like about the NDSCS instructors is they have many years of experience collectively and also individually. There is many pieces of new equipment to work on and learn with as technology advances, but also older equipment that does need trouble shooting and repair.
It's a very good school, well known for tech programs. All the instructors are very nice and will do what they can to help
The teachers are very understanding and they actually care about your education. Their number one priority is to make sure you succeed.
Everyone here is very friendly and open-minded. The professors are great and so are the classes. They have lots of events going on for students, which is really nice. There's not a whole lot to improve on. I think NDSCS is a really nice school.
It is very nice there. I attend the one right by North Dakota State University. So I am allowed to live on campus there. The staff is very nice and I can't wait to attend there in the fall.
I enjoyed going to school here for 3 years. I enjoyed the small town feel. Although, there were some people in the dorms who partied and drank a lot and made a lot of noise (which kind of bothered my studies). All in all, I love the buildings on this campus, there is a local Walmart/grocery stores, and the people seemed friendly. I made tons of new friends here, including my boyfriend of 4 years. The teachers were willing to help you because the class sizes were small. All the faculty and staff were friendly, for the most part.
I think that NDSCS is very student centered and after transferring here from a four year university I definitely tell that NDSCS does a lot more to help their students succeed and the easiest way to do so.
The process of applying for school and scheduling classes is always going to be stressful to an extent but at overall the process to me was much easier then my previous experience at M state Fergus Falls. The NDSCS staff was very helpful with answering my questions and even very good about returning my emails.
I wasn't very excited about the online portions of my classes at the beginning of school but after only a few homework assignments I found out first hand how convenient it can be.
The career fair that NDSCS puts on is very useful. Employers from all around can come and meet with future electricians. I think the job fair at NDSCS is very helpful and I look forward to it.
The teachers I have in my class are very friendly and knowledgeable. The classes are very important to the electrical trade and I know they will prove very useful on the job after my schooling is done. There are so many different courses to choose from and so many different career paths to choose from in this program, from programming robots to wiring houses theirs a course here to help prepare you for what ever career path you choose.
There are many electrical companies looking for help these days so that leaves tons of opportunities for the students that graduate from the NDSCS electrical programs. A degree from NDSCS will not only help you get a job and stand out from the others but it will increase your starting pay and help get your foot in the door of hopefully a good company. I was very fortunate to get a job straight out of high school as an apprentice electrician, I know many companies will not hire anyone without a degree or experience. A degree from the electrical programs at NDSCS is a guarantee for a job as long as the student is willing to do his or her best and commit themselves to the trade.
I myself have been in the electrical workforce for a year and a half and absolutely love it, so NDSCS was my first choice of school to go to advance my career as an electrician. I enjoy all of my electrical classes and look forward to school each day. The electrical instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful, so each day I am learning new things that will help me advance my career. The small class sizes the electrical program are extremely nice and give every student good one on one time with their instructor, which in a trade school is very important. The facilities at NDSCS are second to none and every building is very well maintained and up to date. The workload isn't overwhelming for me do to the fact that I love electrical and even enjoy doing the math that comes with it even though math was my least favorite subject in high school.
NDSCS has a very helpful bunch of teachers that are passionate about the subject they are teaching and have a very strong knowledge of it. It only takes a few days for a student to realize the staff care greatly about the success of their students and their programs.
Start Your Review of North Dakota State College of Science
I'm a 1st year student, so I have not had to transfer any credits.
I've always done well with online classes, I was able to take 5 classes online during my senior year of HS along with 6 in the classroom courses. I pushed my limits with doing both, but I knew I could do it and I did.
this is the 1st step in a 3 step life plan for me. I plan to attend college and receive a degree towards my 1st goal, then later (3 yrs time) I plan on going back to college and furthering my education for my 2nd goal. And finally after a few more years, I plan on getting my final degree in computers.

1. Web design/Wed developer