North Central State College Reviews

As a College Credit Plus student at NCSC for two semesters, I have loved my experience thus far. Each professor I have had has been very accommodating when I need extra assistance. Everything is very accessible on campus and the academic advisors are wonderful. If you have the opportunity to have Scott George as your advisor you should be excited, he makes it his mission to assist in course planning and your overall college timeline in a very involved way. Another thing I appreciate is that there is always available parking close to each building on campus.
North Central State College does not only offer everything I need for my career, they are very kind and will help you with anything you may need. If you need help with academic advising, they are very happy to help to guide you in the right direction. One thing I would like to see change is the way they let you know about getting into a specific program. For radiology particular, NCSC almost waited until the last day to send out the forms to students.
North Central State College offers many opportunities to students in high school that are looking to pursue an education. Post-secondary courses have been available for students in my high school, so they can get a head start in their education.
Start Your Review of North Central State College
the advisors at this college are very helpful and caring about you as a student and getting you pointed in the right direction in the begaining of starting your college experience everybody is very helpful and orientation is great they help a lot with scheduling and great academic programs
This college is decent, fairly cheap to obtain a decent degree to bridge to a 4 year school or for a nice starting job and some even a career.
Teachers are willing to go above and beyond for students! Small class size allows for better learning.
The college experience was more like a High School experience. The advisor I was assigned did not help me the way he should have. He would add classes to my schedule that had nothing to do with my major. Therefore, I wasted time and money at this college.
The staff is super friendly and caring. I am also able to plan all of my classes out a head of time online and meet with my advisor when needed to discuss needed improvements and for advice.
I went to North Central State College my last two years of high school through the College-Now Engineering program. I received 69 college credits as well as my Associate's Degree, at the same time I received my high school diploma. North Central State College is a fantastic decision financially and academically, and I strongly recommend it for local high school seniors. The professors and staff were my favorite aspect of the college, as they are not only supportive and motivating to their students, but also challenging and persistent. I developed strong relationships with many of my professors and they were always more than willing to help when needed. The only aspect I would change, if I could, at North Central State College, would be the attendance amount.
I really like going to this college. I would like to see a wider variety of classes. I also think that the credits should be easier to transfer. Some of the credits do not match with other colleges so it makes it difficult to get a degree.
My friend went to NCSC and is the one that convinced me to go back to school and she was always telling me great things about NCSC so I decided to give it a try! I'm so excited.
Great staff. Great students. Student life is good, so many groups to join. Fitness classes and gym membership is free and easily available.
The online courses are great. They give us an appropriate amount of time to work on the assignments. They are so helpful.
There are a lot of employers that call or come in to North Central asking for students that they would think would excel at a particular job.
The professors are excellent. They work with you in every aspect of your college life to try and be the best you can be.
There are many employers that come to North Central to seek employees and its just great.
I am a music education major and the coarse here are fantastic. They help me so much with understanding why I chose this field of work.
Start Your Review of North Central State College
This school is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
The school's schedule is flexible only if you're up and enrolling in classes at the exact time they permit you to. If you wait too long, the classes with times you need will be gone, as we don't have more than 25 people in a class. I was unable to transfer credits, though I was a little past the time I could transfer them, they said there was nothing they could do. It was frustrating because that time in the career center feels wasted now, but understandable as it was past the time frame.
I have yet to do online courses, I start them in a month or so. But from what I have heard they are very good classes and I look forward to being in them