North Central Missouri College Reviews

I received my associates from NCMC. It is over priced for what it is. Half of the teachers are great, but the other half is not. The SSS is amazing and wonderful to work with as well. The other assistant programs and library are also wonderful. It is also in a small town with nothing to do besides school and gym.
I love the small number of students in each class. The instructors and staff are very helpful and they go out of their way to help their students.
With small class sizes, affordable tuition, and hands-on experience, NCMC is a great place to get your education started.
Start Your Review of North Central Missouri College
I love the small classes and the laid back classes. In every class, you are sure to make a new friend as well. Also North Central gives you so many amazing opportunities of a lifetime!
I love NCMC and it's a small area for a better experience to learn better. I am only thirty minutes away from home, so I commute back and forth every day rather than spending a few grand living on campus. All the teachers and staff members are all super nice and helpful in every way us students need. The amount of positive spirit from the students and staff makes me more confident about difficult classes. If you don't know where to go to college NCMC is the place to go for an affordable high spirited atmosphere!
Small town college. Dennis Sager is an outstanding professor at the college. The Nursing program is not near what it was hyped up to be, there could be some improvement for sure. In the program there is a lot of confusion as information given contradicts information in books and study tools.
The teachers are amazing and very helpful, the coursework is very doable, and it is an amazing experience. It is also low-price, which makes it very student friendly.
I really enjoy my instructors, they are really helpful. I also enjoy the smaller classroom setting. The town of TRenton is a very welcoming city. I love being able to live on campus and have the college experience.
Great college to start off at and get your basics done for free if you have your fasfa done and have a plus without paying a dime on books
I like that it is a small school and that the instructors are very helpful when you need it. Also, it is close to home which I find very good to commute every MWF schedule.
I love this school. From the peaceful atmosphere, helpful professors and friendly staff! The tuition is reasonable and they have a wide variety of program options.
I love how all the staff of the college is very helpful, they are always willing to stay late and make appointments to help better their students. The atmosphere of the school is amazing, I wouldn't change anything about North Central Missouri College.
North central missouri college is very personable. Their teacher to student ratio is great. It allows you to ask the questions that in a more busier classroom you typically wouldn't be anle to. Teachers teach to your benefit, they don't say this is my level get on it or there's the door.
This college fought me tooth and nail every semester and every turn. Every semester they jacked up my scholarships and A+ program which pretty much paid for my education there besides books and labs fees. Every time I had to fight with them to use that money instead of trying to bill me for it. Many of the office staff seem like they didn't even care about it's students.
I would like to have had more courses relating to my major(engineering) be added. It's a small school which means you have access to your professors. This was a major upside to the school.
I would most definitely choose this school again if I had the chance! I am in the ADN program as of right now and both the PN teachers and ADN teachers have been so helpful in my success I would not want to do it any differently.
I love this school. I have had a lot of great times here especially going to the sports activities. This school is completely full of people that want to see the students succeed. Everyone around here is always willing to do anything they can do help out anyone that is struggling. I would come back to this school in a heart beat. I have loved it here and I will be sad when I graduate from here.
Start Your Review of North Central Missouri College
I love the classes. The sizes are good. The teachers are interactive. In Botany class, I learned that snapdragons really look like dragons, and the phases of mitosis. Sign language is considered a second language credit. The computers are fast. The tutors are easy to get in touch with- not to mention free.
I haven't had any problems getting to classes, because I live in the town where the college is located. I'm a first-time college student, so I didn't have to transfer any credits. I may only have such a great experience because I don't commute and I worked at the college, so work was scheduled around classes. Still, many teachers have a policy that if a student misses class more than three times, points will be deducted from their grade. That can be a problem for some students.
NCMC is a very small school, so there isn't much to gush about. The campus has some older buildings that are very beautiful, and some newer additions that are more technology oriented. There is tutoring available to all students, and a special program for students with financial needs so they can get help. There is a community center that is free for college students, which has exercise equipment and hosts basketball games.