High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.52 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.57 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.57 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.43 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.75 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 31 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.38 responses
North Central College Reviews
Great school and campus! It offers a close-knit community and courses that will challenge you. Overall, very happy with my decision to attend North Central College!
This is a small school, that is full of incredible professors who really care about the well being and success of their students. If you know what you want to go to school for and they offer it I highly recommend attending (if you can afford it, it's pretty expensive even by college standards.) The class sizes are very small which makes it easy to actually connect with the professors and other students. Not to mention they just opened an absolutely incredible new science center. Also, the school is located very close to downtown Naperville which was excellent as I was living on campus without a car and occasionally needed an escape.
I think that the rooms are spacious and I highly recommend that you bunk your beds or loft them. I lived in Patterson for three years and loved the rooms there. The rooms in Res Rec are nice as well, but the rooms on the 4th floor get cold since the only source of heat comes from the floor. For the most part, people will prop their doors open so that they can say hi to people walking past, but some people might prefer to keep their doors closed. I think that the cost of living on campus is a little high, but it is totally worth it. I commuted for one year, so trust me on this!