COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
With the safety of our guests and staff as our top priority and due to the limited capacity our office can currently accommodate, we encourage you to connect with our staff by phone, email or a one-on-one virtual meeting. To speak with an admissions officer call 919-515-2434, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET, email us at email@example.com or schedule a virtual appointment. Learn More
- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeA+
North Carolina State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.174 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.202 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.201 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.237 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.291 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.134 responses
North Carolina State University Reviews
Although everyone was sent home due to COVID-19, we were emailed with updates from administration almost daily and all of my teachers did their best to keep my classes on track and in communication.
I'm excited to go back in the fall and I can't wait for the next three years!