North Carolina Central University Reviews

Amazing programs! They have an amazing facility, very diverse even though it's a HBCU it is an wonderful school for all different types of majors.
My experience here at North Carolina Central University has been great. I have met so many new people. North Carolina Central University is the school of truth and service.
Attending North Carolina Central University I have really enjoyed my time there. The campus as a whole is good to me. The dorm I stay in is one of the oldest on campus but it is a good dorm. The Professors are going to work and are always working to assure that all students are getting a top quality education. The athletic teams are top contenders in our conference every year. I don't really wish to see anything change major. Only think I can think of is the food in the Cafeteria.
Review North Carolina Central University
My experience at North Carolina Central University has been good overall even though there has been a lot of challenges. I like the atmosphere of the campus and how I can be greeted by many people. I also like the athletics because our football and basketball team are the MEAC champions and I love how we can support each other as a whole. We have a lot of support from certain staff members and advisors to help us be successful. I would like to see a change in the food in the cafeteria because there has been a lot of complaints about what we are being served.
I love the liveliness and because they want the best college experience coming to an HBCU, they have a purpose and a goal of their own to fulfill as a student and citizen, and last they want to network and get a job after school with the right education for their future job.
My experience with North Carolina Central University has been great so far since last year. I enjoy the weather here even though it be switching up on us sometimes. On campus they have useful sources you can use to help you be successful in college. They have a writing center for the students who aren't strong with their writing skills. You also get to enjoy 10:40 break on Tuesday's and Thursday, to consist of party, refreshments for a certain event, a famous person might come down to the school to talk/ get autographs. They also have a great Criminal Justice program here.
Great school, teachers can be trying, but the atmosphere is great. Everyone is welcoming and people answer questions if you stop them on the street.
On January 30, 2017 I took a tour of North Carolina Central University in Durham, NC. When I arrived I was automatically struck my the appearance of the campus. My tour guide was extremely kind and useful. The campus is not too big and not too small, it is the right size. I was impressed that the main class buildings were all in the same vicinity which will make it easier to find classes for the new coming students such as myself. North Carolina Central University is a very diverse campus and anyone who decides to further their education their will be highly satisfied.
I love the diverse community that make up the student body on campus! There are so many people from different towns, states, and even countries! On top of this, each person sports a myriad of interests, classes, and work experience. Students are very ambitious at this campus, which allows you to surround yourself with people who strive to be the very best at whatever they apply themselves to. Ultimately this pushes you to challenge what you know, defend what you believe in, and in the end, make you a better person.
I love this school it has a great atmosphere . The classes are easy and manageable . They have an excellent faculty that takes time to help you one on one.
North Carolina Central is a great school. This school was one of my interest because they have a great nursing program. The best part about the school is that they teach you professional development.
NCCU is a very family oriented school and very friendly. The students and staff are very diverse. The overall atmosphere is lovely.
My experience at North Carolina Central has been a great one. I have learned a lot while attending the school. I have also met a lot of new friends that help me in time of need
I have been visiting NCCU since I was an elementary student because my mom and family are alumni. I love the sense of being a family, very integrated family unit. The people you meet during the events are always very welcoming. Now as a student, I have felt the same feeling even with my teachers. I love this place. Eagle pride. Amplified
The students of this school are very friendly and welcoming. I think it is a great school to attend.
It's a great education at a very affordable price, compared to other schools in the area. The campus could use more housing options.
NCCU was a great experience. As a Biology major, I had wonderful professors and opportunities. Everything that came along with NCCU was a disaster.
Review North Carolina Central University
If you would like to attend a great University North Carolina is the one. The University has a great diversity of students from around the world. All areas of education and you can just be you with the students life activities. Athletics are great men and women have advanced into the Pro's. The University also has programs with other Universities working together to educate students. Come on down we are moving on up.
so fine and so fantastic. I love it so much. I have got everything I like in North Carolina central. The professors are so fair and so friendly. Also, the management staff is too cooperative in every aspect.
I enjoyed the fact that I had good professors first semester. There was always plenty of activities that had me more involved . The food could be a little bit better and so can some of the dorms