North Carolina A&T State University Reviews

2,593 reviews
Experience is really good, everyone is nice. People help in time of need, alot of students are very friendly
I really liked the warm environment and The friendly staff.Campus life seemed really fun and filled with a lot of things to do.I visited while there was construction so i did not get to see the whole campus.Our School interacted with the math department, So we got to get a glimpse of what an average class day looks like. We also had a couple of students come in and give us tips about college.Overall it was a great experience.The dining hall did not have a lot of options, but a lot of the students says that the food is really great there.
Beautiful campus and we have a diverse faculty and students. Local Greensboro people walk on campus and may be some harm to the students on campus.
Start Your Review of North Carolina A&T State University
I take classes online. The teaching staff is knowledgeable and care about helping students succeed . The financial aid department and treasures office could stand to increase communication between themselves as well as students.
My overall experiences here at the T, has been great. I can here on a limb, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to come to an HBCU. But I can say it’s one of the best decisions I've ever made. A&T makes you feel at home, the students and staff are always so warm and the Aggie pride is a beautiful thing. One thing I love about being an undergrad at the T is the people, the experience of being a black student at an HBCU. there’s nothing like our homecoming, or our spring fest events, our football games! Alumni from all over come back to celebrate that Aggie pride that’s so widely known.
I don’t go to this school yet but I am definitely considering it, being that they have a very great nursing program. I am also considering this school because Greensboro is such a beautiful environment.
I am a transfer freshman, and so i really like it from where i was before. Also its alot of Opportunities, i hae gotten to meet new people everyday. The campus is a great way to meet new ppl as well.
The academics are excellent, most professors actually care about their students. The administration as far as the financial aid office could use some restructuring and there needs to be more parking available but the good outweighs the bad.
I'm only a freshman at A&T and been here for 2 weeks and I love it already. The energy is a " Never seen before" type of thing. It's really fun and they really promote excellence. They are serious about your work so if you are not so adult like, they'll teach you. But if you are already put together, it will be a breeze. Keep in mind though, it is college so they look at you as an adult and there is no baby-sitting like high school. A&T is also an HBCU so that's kind of a bonus if that's something you're interested in. As long as you go to your classes on time and do your work when you are supposed to you should be fine. But do not show up looking for the "Lit" school that everyone has been telling you about because that just shows your mind is not in the right space off the back. If you are one of those people, you won't be here very long. I do think the college would be even better if you didn't have to walk every. I mean, there's a campus bus but it can only get you so close.
My experience at North Carolina A&T has been an experience like no other. The way the faculty and stuff and even upperclassmen embraced me into their illustrious university felt like I was family. They took no time in showing me how everything at this university works, what to expect in classes, and who to go to when I had questions or concerns about anything. I`m most grateful for the organizations I joined on campus because they made me feel at home away from home.
Love this college. Its an affordable option for 2 full time students with children. This college offer a wonderful online degree program that allows me the flexibility to be not only a mom, but a student.
First semester, so far so good. I am a distant learning, not a traditional student. Cost is one of the best in the state.
I love the student experience at NCAT. They have many sources available on campus to help you in any area that you may need help with. They also have academic counselors that will help you create a nice schedule, and they have staff that will help you build your resume and interviewing skills. One of my favorite things about NCAT is the career fair where many companies come to our campus looking to hire Aggies specifically.
This school is mostly about looks they don't actually do any work to keep you there. Better than most other HBCU's but it's still falling apart. The chemistry department needs to be fired, as well as the math department.
Some departments have an older way of doing things and are not updated to the pace of the current world. For example, the JOMC program doesn't include any courses or lessons about social media, building a website, gaining a following, etc.
I love my school bery much. There is so much pride from students and alumni. At A&T we are one huge family. The only changes I would like to see is certain professors being replaced and the quality of the cafe food.
My experience with North Carolina A&T was more than I ever thought it could be. Here I felt like I was surrounded by family and I was never alone in a situation.
Start Your Review of North Carolina A&T State University
I overall really enjoy this college. I just wish I was one of the luckier students to receive more grants and scholarships.
I love my university because it’s very hands on when dealing with your intended major as a freshman environmental studies student last year I got experience many hands on activities as well meet with people who are in my field.
I LOVE NCAT, this school makes me fall in love with it more and more every day that I am there. The campus life is beautiful. I wish the food was better considering it is an HBCU, and the freshman dorms on the south side of campus were renovated. The 9/10 of the professors that I have had were beyond amazing and helpful.